Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Lens We Look At Life Through...

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I felt better.  I only worked my one job yesterday, because I could not sleep for the life of me.  I did not want to go into work as a Zombie.   That is like my biggest fear.   Being overtired.   I cannot think of anything worse.  I am tired right now too, and will need to nap. 

I have a lot of things on my mind, and one is me, and this life, and then I think of others and their life.  I have been pulling on this thing so long, and you have been holding on to your life so long.   Believing in the importance of it I guess.   The importance in the things you do.   Life has a beginning, and it has an end, and it is the end that one should look to find significance in something.   What is significant about us, and our life??  What do we do that is significant??  Lasting???  Of Importance?? 

The sad and true answer is nothing.  We grow up being weak people as far as truth is concerned.   We are supposed to live in the ever-changing confines of what is right or wrong, and who knows??   Laws broken by poor people are followed to the "T".   Laws broken by rich people are ignored many times.   Laws broken by corporations are ignored.   Even ones like antitrust which make more people poor than it does make people rich.   Things that affect Society negatively are ignored. 

So what are we to do??  Well, we fill our lives doing things.   Hopefully things we like, but I ask you don't overestimate the importance of you, and what you do.   Don't think it is of any significance, but just realize what it is.   Something you spend your time doing, and something you enjoy.  It isn't anything more.   You are not making the World some great place, because that is not in your power.   You are not helping people along, unless you are being true to you, and true to what life really is. 

My post a couple days ago made me think.  I have a message, and I do write what is in me, and that is the kicker huh??  This is the stuff that is in me.   This is the truth of the World and this life, and I know deep down you know it is true, but it is scary going down this path huh??   Will it hurt??   I want to be happy, and I don't want to hurt.   Well I am here to tell you both will be part of this journey.   There is no greater reward in life to know you are on the right path.   No greater reward to know you are doing something very very very few have.   In that way you will be elite, and the best of the best.   Only this way though.  

I just want you to see everything clearly, and have the right outlook of what is important and what is significant.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  oh yeah almost forgot.   I am taking roughly 3-1/2 weeks off of running to try and get my knee healthy.   Why 3-1/2 weeks??  No reason, but I want to have a plan, and that is it.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D 

No comments: