Thursday, December 26, 2013

So What's Inside Me Today??

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I don't think I have a ton of stuff on my mind today, but you never know.  I should probably shovel after I am done with this thing.   We have a good amount of snow in the driveway. 

I am kinda curious as to what lies in store for next year.   This year was sorta the anti-blog year.  People blogged quite a bit less than in years past it seems.  Many people disappeared altogether.  What do I think about it?   Not really sure.  I don't know what makes a person stop blogging.  Not enough stuff to write about??  

Is that really the case??  People don't have much on their minds at all??   A whole life you are living, and what does it come down to?   Are you only what you read, and what you do??   Never a thought about life, and stuff??  

I would hope people are confused.  I hope people are wondering what the heck is this life about anyway??  Everyone is growing older, and life goes on and on.  People do school stuff, and work stuff, and all the stuff we are supposed to.   How do you feel about it??  Is life everything you think it should be??  

What happens if you go down the road of life, and all of a sudden you suddenly realize there really isn't much here.   Maybe that is a hard vision, but you know sometimes it is the hard things that help make us see clearer.   The thief on the cross didn't think about the same things he did on the cross as he did during other parts of his life. 

You know we are out living a life.   Many of us trying to do good, and to matter, and to make a difference, and I have been down every road, and looked down every path, and found answers as I have been saying quite a while.  It isn't what you think either.   I have been stressing strength, and honesty, and trust, and things like that.   Who knew these were probably the hardest things in the World.  

When the future is not in our hands, and our own destiny is not in our hands, what is one to do??   Seek out answers I would hope.   We are born and raised pretty much having all the answers, and hopefully you all soon turn into young 20-somethings where you eventually realize you don't have the answers.   You never even asked the right questions.   Everything you believe is based on false teachings, because true teaching is not so easy.   You don't get it from Public Schools, and you surely don't get it from other ones either.   You are here to live a life, and hopefully learn from it.  

I mean yeah everyone can just go and hide, and not blog and stuff, but what is that getting you??  Who cares if you don't have the answers and you don't know what the fuck you are doing.   You finally are on board with every other person in the World.  

But we were always supposed to show other stuff huh??   Well Sparta lost the War, but the men held on.  Why??   Because men are fucking dumb.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has  Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   Want to know one of the things I was thinking at work yesterday??   My life is pretty simple, and I am pretty happy how things are.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: