Friday, December 20, 2013

Since When Did Coffee Give Me A Jolt??

Good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  Yesterday I felt I didn't get enough sleep, and couldn't nap, so I stressed about it.  I was thinking this morning why stress??  Well, because I don't wake up and go to work.   I usually wait 12 hours to go to work or something like that, and I worry I'll be tired.   I should have been tired last night, but wasn't horrible.   I napped on our lunch break, and was pretty tired at the end, but really not horrible.   So why worry right??  Oh, and before I went into my first job I had coffee, and it seemed to give me some pep.   Been a while for that.   I typically have a cup in the mornings off, just to have a cup.   Maybe coffee, and me will become close friends again.  I work both jobs tonight, and I have a cup of coffee with me right now. 

So what else is going on with me??  Not too too much.  I have this weird blog, and I write on it frequently.   Sometimes heavy stuff comes out of it, and well maybe mostly that is what comes out of it.   I tell of my view of life.   A view that has come after many many experiences.   Stuff you cannot see, and stuff you cannot know.   How strange I have to be how I am, and you are like you are, and I try to explain this stuff to you. 

I have put down many warnings of how hard this stuff is, and it seems people's lives just go on.  Doing the same old things day after day.   Thinking the same old things day after day.  Can you see how you are??  You cannot hide it.  It finds its way out. 

I think part of this little journey is we are led to another view.   Where life doesn't seem to be all that great, and you don't trust this view, because it isn't what you have been taught, but it is the real vision.  You are being shown the truth, but you cannot, and don't want to handle it.  You want to go back to a simpler World where everything seemed easy.  Was life better way back then???  Nah, life has always been pretty much the same, and people have been living the same types of lives forever. 

Now it may even be worse, because life just keeps getting busier and busier.   We look for progress in learning new things in all the facets out there, and you know I found some answers.   I have gone on a long and hard journey to the truth of life.   Suffered some stuff along the way, but found what I was looking for.  

I know if you look in your heart you are searching too.   Searching for meaning and acceptance, and something that says I matter.   Life is a hard thing, and we look to people who may have the right answers.   We look into our brain, because we think answers must come from us, but answers are in your life.   Answers are in your heart.   It is the things you feel, and stuff like that.   Life isn't about getting mad at the dumb duck dynasty dude.  He has no bearing on anything at all.   That is all part of the stupidity of life.  We have no problem jumping on one side of some stupid argument, when there is so much more inside us. 

What is it that makes you tick??   What is it that makes you selfish??   What is it that makes you get angry at the drop of a hat over something stupid.   I know what makes us angry a lot.   Bad information.   The World is full of it.  You will see it in the newspapers, and in the tee veees, and news, etc...   Everyone has an answer, and none of these people ever asked the right questions to actually learn something important.  

Oh well, off on a tangent I go.   Just jotting something down. 

I have my coffee, and I work tonight, and I have tomorrow off, and that ain't too shabby.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I didn't really feel like blogging when I got up, so I procrastinated, but I feel better after I do.  Course it could just be the coffee.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: