Sunday, December 8, 2013

Well I Am Up...

 Good Morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I was just about to write a blog about something, but I cannot really find the right words, so I guess I will start over. 

One thing people all have in common is we are all tied up into our lives.  Pulled in many different directions.   Some from the people in our life, and some from ourselves.   It is how life is.   Busy busy, hustle hustle, and many times people really just want a little time to themselves. 

Then we are on this Earth, and we only have one life, and shouldn't we make the most of it??   So what are the best things people can do with their life??  What are some of the things you can accomplish that have meaning??  What is the best thing you can do with your life??

Tough questions huh??  What is one to do?? 

Many of the people I know via blogging or friends or whatever want to work hard at something.   Put in a good effort toward something.   It helps us feel good about ourselves and whatnot.  I like putting in good effort when I am at work.   At home sometimes, and sometimes not. 

I think as I look inside me I see a person who life has broke down.   There is not much to me anymore.   Surely nothing fabulous about me, and that is okay, because This really is the end of all of us right??   No more jobs, and no more uniforms, and no hierarchical standing in society.   We leave as we came.   Empty of all our accomplishments, and titles, and everything.   None of that will be looked at.   What is looked at is how did we treat our neighbor??   How did we treat the people closest to us??   I'll tell you how.   We were not that good.   We need to have a look back, because without it we surely all would perish. 

The path of us is not a good one, because we are not good enough, strong enough, smart enough to be who we really really deep down want to be.   We all long for something to hold onto, and grab onto that has lasting significance, and we yearn for it, but the World still pulls.  

So many things throughout the day to worry about isn't there??  I know. 

The path I talk about is a path that cleans us out.   Helps get rid of all the garbage that ties us down, and clouds our vision.   A path that will totally make you a completely different person than who you are today.   I know you cannot see it, and understand it, and that makes it hard, or actually impossible to comprehend. 

You see faith is much harder than works, because if it is works, we'd all work our ass off to make us the best person ever.   Faith runs on time, and we have no control over time.   That is why words like patience, and perseverance, and, diligence, and steadfastness, and endurance are important words.  Those are the building blocks, and isn't that what this blog is about??   among many other things.  

Anyway, I was thinking of running today, but when I got out of bed I could feel my knee.   I don't really know what to do with it, so I think I will just take the Hopester for a walk.   Want to know one of the worst things about not running??  The lack of appetite.   Food gets boring as the ravenous hunger just isn't there.  boooooo. 

I could ride my trainer, but really when I exercise I love being outside.   Maybe I will bundle up, and take my bike out for a little ride.   That I can do.   I think I will.  

Not sure what else is in store for today, but that is all I gots for today. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   I really should get some shit done around the house today. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: