Monday, December 16, 2013

A Little Of This, And A Little Of That...

Good Afternoon all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing okay.  Been better been worse I guess.   I work both jobs today, and I probably didn't sleep enough, and now I'll have to get into a new pattern.   Hopefully sleep more when I get home is what I would hope, but sometimes I just wake up, and I am up.  I have a lot I want to get done tonight at work though, so I should be okay. 

Anyhoodles, what is going on with me??  Not too much.  After this I will either take Hope for a run or a walk.   Knee surely isn't 100%, but whatcha gonna do?? 

In some ways it kinda sucks having a blog huh??   Airing out our dirty laundry for all the World to see, and I guess airing out some clean laundry too.  I have a message with my blog, and it is an important one, and you know it sure isn't a fun message to give.   My path sure wasn't an easy one, and yet still on I go with this.  

I don't really understand people all too well, but maybe you have to go your own route.   Go out and conquer the World.  I know where it leads, but you kinda have to find out on your own huh??   It will always lead back to here, and this blog, and you will yearn for the acceptance and gifts that can come from another direction.

You all are still kids though huh??   You need to experiment, and you need to learn your own lessons, and make your own mistakes.   You will learn your lessons, and life is full of mistakes, and I know where your journey leads, but you want to find out yourself.  

So where will I be??  I will be right here, while you go tackle the World.   Show everyone you are the best of the best.  I have no idea what I will blog about, or what next year holds in store, but one thing is for certain.

You know me.  You know what I am about, and you know where to find me.  

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   I checked out my tally, and I think 280 should be very doable for blog entries this year.   Such a slacker I am.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: