Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Digging Deep...

Hello, and Good Afternoon.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay, now that I got some coffee in me.   I worked both jobs last night, and I was tired after the 2nd.  I still got a lot done, but I slept this good this morning, so that is good.   I only work the one job tonight, and it is the 2-1/2 hour job. 

Soooo, what is going on with me??  Not much at all.   Living the life thing, and every bit of it is probably boring on the outside.   From those looking in, but I do okay.  What makes up a life??   What are the fun parts of life?? 

I don't know your answer, but my life is all about how I feel inside, and I cannot explain to you.   An avenue that is blocked from your sight.  Actually a lot of just how I am is totally blocked from your sight.   You cannot comprehend me, or understand me, or even really know me too too well. 

I am known though, and I am seen.  All who I am is always viewed.  Inside me is a light you cannot see, but just another one of those things you cannot comprehend. 

Who are you??   Do you know you??  Do you know why you are not able to be as good of a person as you'd like??   Do you know why silly little things overpower you??   Do you know why if you sacrifice so much not to be a certain way, why you are mad at those who don't?? 

What are the things you think the most important for a person to do in this World??   What is the significance of it??

Name one thing you want to hang your hat on, and say this here is what I am about.   What is the significance of it?? 

Of all the things you have done, how many are you ashamed to tell people about??  Why would you be ashamed??   A view of you you try to portray is more important than the real you, and your real life?? 

The path of us lowly human creatures is such a lost cause.   We are all fucked up in so many ways.   We try to show our glittery accepted by Society self, and that makes us feel better, but there is so much more inside you, and you don't even know it.   You have no idea what makes you tick, and what makes you as imperfect as you would like. 

If you had one goal in life, would it be??   A shiny trophy of some sort, or to be a better person??   Guess what??   You cannot have both.   Both belong on different paths.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   Just searching inside me for what is there, and this was it today.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: