Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Rushing One Up...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.   I really have to rush one up, because I have an interview for a part time gig in 45 minutes. 

Sooooo, what would you like to know about me??  Not much you don't know about me I bet, but how can you understand and comprehend how I am??   You can't really, because we are different people, and I am even different than all people anyway. 

I would like to get to know people more, but we really aren't easy people to get to know are we??   So much stuff going on in the World, and so much stuff going on in our lives.  Busy busy busy.   We kinda get poisoned in our reasoning always thinking things will always continue to keep going on as they are.  

If there are changes they will always be for the better in the World huh??   Do you think maybe it would be a good idea to brace yourself, that maybe everything in the World may be going the opposite direction??   Things get worse??  Life gets worse.   It isn't going to get easier, and maybe the things that fill our day today, will not even be around in the near future. 

What then??  Can you handle that??  Do you have the strength for that type of stuff??  

I have been going on and on about being strong, and trust, and things like that, but really you will need a strength you do not possess now. 

There are a lot of things you need, and really you don't have any of them right now.   I don't know how this story really plays out in its totality, but there is a story.   You will want to be a part of it, and you will want to be on the right side of being right. 

So anyway, like I said I am just getting something down.   We have our new internet hooked up, so that is cool.   I think I will get ready for my interview, and go and do that.   How does that sound??

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   I have the next 2 days off in a row.   :)  yay.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: