Friday, December 13, 2013

Fight Or Flight??

You never really know unless something happens huh??   Well I will tell you about me.   If A guy comes in the local grocer, and steals a couple knives off the shelf, and rips them open, and starts carrying them around threatening people, and slashing stuff, and throwing 12 pack bottles of bud in the air so they come crashing to the ground...   I am more of a flight kinda guy.   :)  It happened last night.  I am no hero when it comes to that crap.    Thursday is always a hard night anyway.   Don't ask me what his deal was.   Hopped up on some kind of drug that obviously didn't make him happy.   Manager called 9-1-1, sheriff showed up pretty quickly.  He told us to all get out.   Reinforcements came pretty quick too, and that was all she wrote.   They didn't have to shoot the guy, but we were wondering.   He was not really ready to give up the weapons.  

One of those things you worry about working 3rd shift.   The crazies come out.   Had me kind of worrying too, but Jim who has been doing this 20 years or something said it was the first time something like that happened.   That makes me feel better.  Actually a lot better.  

I have a plan though of how to deal with people.   Say hi to everyone, and be nice, cuz I figure if you are nice to the people chances are they wont want to stab you in the chest.   That's my thinking anyway.   So an eventful night.   Needless to say we didn't get out til late, as we had to dick around with that crap for like an hour.  

I picked up another part time job too.  It is a M-F thingy for like 2-1/2 hours each night.   Like 5:30-8:00.  That is pretty perfect actually, although I won't be hitting any happy hours, but I typically don't anyway. 

I ran yesterday for a little 3 miler.  It went okay.  Not perfect, but what are you going to do??  Take what you can get. 

Other than that not much going on.  I think I threw another doozey up yesterday huh?   You never know when those come.   What do I think about some of these heavier posts??   I think it is hard for people to understand maybe, or maybe they don't want to believe.  If what I say is true, then that means what I have been saying is true huh??    All that we have come to believe about our life and our place in this World is wrong.   The avenues we take lead nowhere.   The message all those centuries ago is a lot harder, and a lot more to it than what we have been led to believe. 

I know.   What can I do??   Not much.  This thing goes on though in a way, and we'll see how it goes.  

Anyway want to know something about my little jobs here??   They keep me busy.   I am not enslaved to a certain career, or income, or job.   A lot of freedom has been granted to me, and isn't that what it is all about??  I like to work, and I like to put forth a good effort, so this is good for me.

Life is full of traps, and being ensnared in various things.  You think of people and their careers and jobs, and no one can really walk away can they??   Really all chained up huh??  Living for the days off, and stuff.   Now you kinda know what those 12 did huh??  Imagine giving up your career as a fisherman or whatever some of them did, and leaving it all behind.   Holding onto nothing in this life, as if it was theirs.   Just following the one true calling, and the only good path.  Not knowing the story or how it would end.   Blessed with strong and faithful hearts they were huh??   Even Peter denied 3 times though right??   That means something to me.   The Ultimate negative comment huh??

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I have an opportunity to work tonight at the grocery store although I am not scheduled.   Haven't totally made up my mind yet.   We'll see.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D    

No comments: