Sunday, December 15, 2013

Look Out!! Looks Like I Get The Bears Game Today...

Well, I will be getting the Bears game on TV today, so that is always good for a little excitement.   They also play Cleveland so I will be able to get like my 12th Cleveland game this year so far, and that is always very exciting.  ;)

Anyway, what is going on with me??  Not much.  Just living this life thing.  Not doing anything too too important.  I have a blog though, and I write stuff.  Unfortunately I have a message, and it isn't really things you want to hear.   The truth of my life, and this life is really a tough message, especially where you sit now. 

The message I have been writing on here, you haven't believed.   Why??   It is a hard message.  It goes against everything you have ever been taught.   We grow up thinking this World is a special place, and we are special people, and I come along and tell you what I have known all along.   We are not special.  This World is not that great, and this life surely isn't either. 

You have never gone through a Summer of Discontent, and you never want to.   To see this World and this life in it's ugly truth is not very pleasant.  I see this stuff, and I know this stuff, and it ain't no big deal to me.   I have accepted all.   All the truth I have seen about this life, I have accepted.   I am strong that way, because that is how I am now.  

There is not a road map for me.   To be how I am, and to try and lead you people in the right way with the way you are, is not an easy thing.   That is why I needed the blessing, and the promise from long ago.  I also needed to give up that one time, so my heart could be placed in another's hands.   My strength does not come from me, and I just have to trust this process I use.   I look inside my heart for whatever is in there, and write it on here, and somehow it must help. 

You have to look at stuff though, and you have to be prepared to look at it with eyes wide open.   I know you want to hold onto everything you have ever believed in, but that shows a lack of trust.  It sure doesn't show faith.  

Your whole faith has been created via false leaven.  It is the way of the World, and the stuff that needs to be done is hard.   You have to go down a different path then the one Society is always shoving in your face.  

It is a path of truth, and a path of trust.   Truth comes from one source, and all that is false and a lie comes from another.   The best one, and the best route is hard to find.   The other has been done to death.   Whose side do you want to be on??   We are born into this World on the wrong side.   It was up to us to find the correct way.   You think it should be easy huh??  Well, it isn't, and I've given some reasons for it.  

One is people don't have faith.  They don't believe when a good message is given them.   Been that way forever.   You are as guilty as all the others who have walked the earth.  

I have a message, and I have given it, and have continued to give it.   You just have to get over yourself.   You should know that you are not as good as you would want or hope, and wouldn't you want to be??   Wouldn't you want to be the best person you can be?? 

So far your answer is no, because you trust you too much.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  So this week starts my new work week.   I work two jobs, and will work at least one of them every M-F.   I will get one total day off every other Saturday.   I don't mind that stuff.   Think of how productive I will have to be from now on!!   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: