Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Being Me...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  So, anyway I threw up a quick post yesterday, and it still had a bit of stuff in it.   This is the stuff I have inside me, and stuff I know to be true, and stuff I never ever tell you, or at least try not to. 

The future is not pleasant.  The future is not bright.  The World is not a good place, and there, I said it. 

That is not something we want to hear though, and that is not something we want to deal with, because when it comes to this World, and the Society we live in, we are "ALL IN". 

So it is me and this blog vs. the World.   I pull one way, and the World pulls another.   The fork in the road is me, and whichever way you choose.   I know I know that sounds like I am some important person with an important message, and I guess I am in a way.   Isn't my message though coming from elsewhere??   Are not my steps taken for me, and haven't I let someone else light my steps. 

From the shy kid growing up, to the long haired soccer player, to the fun having young man finding my way, to the suffering of various trials and tribulations is a person I did not make.   I didn't plan, and I didn't manipulate events to make me who I am. 

Life pulled.  I listened, and I made the correct steps, although I really didn't have any idea what I was doing, and the significance of it, etc... 

So you have this information, and yeah it is hard stuff.   Scary stuff, but I have been saying to brace yourself for the truth, because it isn't easy stuff.   Whose life is easy??   Who is completely happy, and fulfilled, and stuff like that??  

There is a feeling of fulfillment, and self actualization if you will, but it isn't the way of the World.   You won't find it there, no matter what "personal and selfish" goals you have.  

We all are selfish people too, because well we are pretty important to us, and our life is pretty important.  I steer you in another direction though.  I know it doesn't seem like a fabulous direction, but it is all you can ask for.   You will want  for nothing else.   The way of the World is always seeking.   Always being disappointed.   Always second guessing.   Always chasing after the wind.  

So,  that is that.   I had a job interview for a part time gig, and it appears there is an opportunity for a full time gig too.   I will know this week either way.   I think it went well. 

Want to know two things about my resume that is pretty okay??

I took a $20,000/year pay cut at my previous job when I was unhappy with the position.   I think training for and completing five marathons is pretty good too, because it shows I am willing to work.  

Anyway, I guess that is all she wrote.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   I have a lot to do today.  Laundry and cleaning, etc...   I will take the Hopester for a walk too.   I hope to start running again soon too. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: