Saturday, December 7, 2013

With Limited Vision...

Hello, and good afternoon all.   How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am a bit tired, because I didn't sleep too well after work, or at all.   We have a guy hooking up Direct TV for us.   We are switching from cable.   It is a long story, but let's just say this.  They upgraded our area with better fibre optics, so our internet will improve, so I had to get a new modem, and along with it comes a good deal from Direct TV.   We save a little money, and the guy has to hook up our Direct TV out in 20 degree weather.   Win Win.   :)  

Anyhooooodles, I run with this thing with limited vision.   From where I stand I always know where point B is.   I've been waiting for 20 some odd years for it, but I don't know how it looks getting to point B.  I always seemingly have a pretty good view inside myself to let you know what is going on with me, but I don't always have a good look inside you, and quite honestly I doubt you do either.  

One thing I notice in some people is a different day a different seeming person.   Not uncommon with us all.   Some days our personality takes on a free spirit fun person, and some days we turn into a little more introspective person, and sometimes we are not happy and stuff like that.  It is enough to drive us batty, and probably one of the reasons our personalities cannot be boxed in. 

Some people call themselves a type A personality, but that is probably, because it is easier to box yourself into one little person, instead of trying to deal with the total us.  I do say that with a bit of distaste in my mouth, because I really don't like it when people try to box themselves in.   It is a shortcut that leads nowhere. 

So with this limited vision I have, and this blog I have I need a lot of trust huh??    Trust my heart will be steered in the right direction, and if things get messy, it is easy for me to grab onto my crutch of me being pretty worthless, and me being able to do very very little. 

With my limited vision though I still know a little bit about you that you don't.   I know the things that make you not all you wish.   I know what overpowers you, and I know the things that drown out your little voice.   The World is a big and loud, and boisterous place.   It really is hard to get to the little old us. 

I don't know the timing of all things for me, but don't you want to get to your little voice??  The one that no matter what is really all alone in this World.   The one who is a big part of your life, but who the World drowns out?? 

It is a pretty good person.   Not a perfect person, but really still a child.   The older we get the worse we get, because more and more stuff drowns us out.

Deep down your heart is sad, because it is a big World.   You were once a little kid, and where is the teaching of truth, and the reality of life??   Nowhere to be found.   We really had to go out on our own, and learn about this cruel World.

We feel secure within the confines of Society, but Society is like the pied piper.   Driving everyone nowhere good.   To their death really, and there was another voice out there.   Teaching of different ways, and different avenues.   It was a quiet voice, and the World still could not drown it out.   People like the truth, even though it has some hard stuff.   It really is what we seek, although we can be enticed easily from all the bells and whistles the World throws at us.  

 Anyway, like I said my vision is not all that great, but I know a great deal.   Some of this stuff is pretty ugly.   The ugly truth kinda thing, and I keep it from you sorta, although I have hinted about it. 

The truth of you is nothing you can fathom.  I think some things have to happen before you can handle the really hard and bad stuff, but if I am any kind of witness, it is a good path.   It leads to a good place.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   Why????   cuz I just kinda like it.   :)))


Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: