Saturday, December 28, 2013

What Do I Have Inside Me???

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good I'd say.  I went to bed at like midnight, which I can do now that my schedule is different than in years past.  I still woke up way too early, but I work tonight, so I will be able to nap for several hours before work probably. 

I finished week #2 at the bank yesterday, and all is going pretty good there.   We are approaching January, and I am pretty much over Winter already.  That is probably because I am not running.   Being active outside in the Winter makes it bearable, and fun.   I still have a 2 weeks of not running to make my knee all better.   If all goes okay, I have no idea what my running schedule will look like.
 Anyhoodles I guess I'd have to say I don't really have any goals for the New Year.  I was listening to the Goo Goo Dolls version of "Give A Little Bit" at the bank last night, and I was thinking about some of the lyrics.



Give a little bit
Give a little bit of your love to me
Give a little bit
I'll give a little bit of my love to you
See the man with the lonely eyes
Take his hand, you'll be suprised

So i'll give a little bit
I'll give a lttle bit of my life for you
So give a little bit
Give a little bit of your time to me
Now's the time that we need to share
So send a smile, we're on our way back home


Isn't that what this blog is about??  I have given everything of my life.  There is nothing you don't know about me, besides the things you cannot understand.   Words like give and share.

What are the things of your life you are not willing to give people.   What are your secrets??   What are the things you are afraid to share??  Some people are pretty good at that stuff, and some people give nothing.  

People have so much stuff bottled up inside, and you know it isn't good for you up.  Those are some of the things you will be able to look at too.   It really is a miracle to be able to step out of the World and look at your life.   Your past, and your hurts, and the things that make you up.  If we weren't able to look at this stuff, then we'd just be riding that slippery slope of life that just keeps going on quicker and quicker, and eventually you realize you aren't 20-something anymore. 

We all get older and older and life is passing you by.  Busy doing this and busy doing that. 

We have such a really really long way to go.  For as long as I have been doing this we sure haven't gone too far yet have we?? 

That makes me wonder about this year.   I think we probably will start going places.   So many people are scattered all over the place.   Many have lost trust, and many need to find their way back I guess.  I am not lost.   I am here, and have been here for a long time.   People come and people go as far as thing goes, but I still remain doing this thing. 

This thing is really really about support, but the people have to give a little bit of their life to me.   You know???  All the stuff we'd like to hide.   We all are made up of a lot of wrongs, and imperfections, and things we have done wrong to others.   To be good and perfect people is not in our power, so like Adam we hide all the things we are ashamed of.   I live in the light though, and all I am is seen.   I know it is not something you can comprehend, because I am different.   I had to go through a lot of stuff to learn who I am, and my place, and what I am supposed to do.  

Do you know what you are supposed to do??  Do you know what this is about??   So much to do, and so much courage needed, and strength and things you don't possess.  Why??  All this stuff has to be given to you.  

Anyway,  just jotting down some stuff. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I am going to check to see if there are any movies out today we haven't seen yet.   We kinda want to see a movie. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: