Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year, and A New Start??

Nope.

It is still this blog.  It hasn't changed.   I would like to apologize for my attitude and behavior the last few days or so.   I really have been in a bad mood.  Kinda depressed I think.  I am not sure why, but I bet if I was running things would be better.   :)

Funny how that is huh??

Anyway let me give you some things I am thankful for.  Nothing really important, but things I have been thinking about the last couple days. 

I am married to Lisa.  We hang out.   Yesterday was our date day, as we both had off.  Wanna know what we did??  Lisa slept late.   I had trouble sleeping when I got home from work, so I ended up sleeping til like 5:00 PM.  Date day/night was us ordering Burritos, and watching t.v.  She has to go to work in a few hours, and I work tonight.   I can fall asleep from noon-7:00 and still be okay, so not too worried. 

That is my life.  Nothing more nothing less, and what is wrong with that??  I have a wife.  We both do okay.  I mean we aren't going to break any records in anything, or be fabulous in anything, but yesterday we didn't do jack, and I was cool with it.  She was too.   Life doesn't have too much more than that really.   We are always seeking for what we are missing huh??  We are missing stuff, but it isn't some paradise in the World we  need.   We need to find the paradise in us.   That comes from something different thing than what you can muster. 

I know people have their philosophies about stuff, but I have stressed the lessons of Noah before right??  Here is one thing I have been thinking of.   People are going out trying to make the correct decisions for their future.  The decisions about their life that would put them in the best place.   So they can do the best things, and try and be good, etc...  

When the ark was being built people did the same things.   Planning their lives, and not heeding warnings, and not listening to the messages.   Nahhhhh, cannot be.   I have a life, and I have to live it.  

Very few could make the turn in the days of Noah huh??  

I know this is hard stuff, but I have a message.   A message created from the life I lived, and the things I have had to go through.   My job is to tell of this message, and it is your job to LISTEN and READ this message. 

I don't do this for honor or glory, or anything.   I do it because it is in my heart to do this.   I am the way I am, because that is how it is to be.  

This year will be the year of strength.   This year will be the year you really should try to come out of hiding.   This is the good stuff in life.  

You know A childhood friend of mine died yesterday I guess.   I don't really remember him all too well, but I know we were pretty good friends I think for maybe a summer or a month or something like that.   You know how life is.  One of his organs failed.  Guy was my age.   You know I was once a kid??   Shy, but still a kid.   I grew up, and some day I will die, just like all of you.  

Fucking sad to think we are getting older and people are dying huh??

I think so too. 

Oh well.   Another year, and another blog entry.  :)   yay.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  life is sad and depressing sometimes huh??  to think of how little we can do to help each other out.   wahhh.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: