Monday, January 6, 2014

So Some New Things...

Hello, and good afternoon.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I wished I slept later today, but that is okay.  I'll try to lie down for a bit after this.  I work both jobs tonight, but that is fine.  I only work the bank job on Tuesday and Wednesday.  

So what is going on with me??  Not much.  I shoveled like 4 times in the last 48 + hours to keep up with it.  I am not sure how much snow we got over the past few days, but probably close to 2 feet.  It is cold today, but tomorrow it should be past single digits, and steadily increasing to 36-37 by Friday and Saturday.  Those days actually coincide with the days I plan on starting running again too.  :) 

Anyhoodles I put in a transfer from my store I work at now to the one that is really close to my house.   I am talking run to work, bike to work close.  :)  Maybe not while there is 2 feet of snow on the ground, but planning for the future you know.  I hate to leave where I am at, but the store I am going to looks like I will be able to jump up to full time pretty quick, and work an extra day there frequently until then.  Gotta look out for me right??  So with that and the bank job that should be pretty sweet. 

Lisa is doing her thing at work.   She has been working 5:30 - 2:00 M-F.  Almost like my old shift.   She didn't sleep good last night, so she is tired now.  That is a Monday thing though.  If you sleep in on Sunday which she did, you may not sleep all too well that night which she didn't. 

Other than that not much going on.   Just little changes, and little tweaks.   I know I know I probably seem a bit different than the past few years and such, but that is life.  I kinda wonder the what and why of it, but like I said before, I am not worried.  I am the way I am, and I am okay with me.  

Are you okay with you??   Something in life missing for you??  Do you feel there should be more??   More meaning in this thing??  

There isn't a lot of meaning to life.   All the plans we make, there really isn't a lot of meaning.   All the activities, holy cow there is so much to do, but still none of it is worth any points.  

The race of life is a thing to be won, and it isn't at all what you think.   We all think there must be some way for us to prove our worth.  Show how we are special.   That was my whole life though huh, and my whole journey.   We are not special.   We are not worth very much.  Just that one coin like I said, and we have to travel from our enlarged view of our worth to the true but smaller view of our worth. 

I think you all will get it... eventually.  I mean there has to be something better than this right??  

LOL

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :))

p.s.  welp, time to see if I can sleep for a bit more.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: