Thursday, January 23, 2014

Been Away From The Internets A Bit...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  First time I have been on a computer in a while.  I have my phone, but don't blog on it.   I can check stuff out if I want, but haven't been in the mood really.  I don't care what you people are doing that much. 

I don't care about your plans.  I don't care how great everything is.  I don't care how you "nailed" life, etc...  My blog will reflect that too.  

As my life settles down into middle age, I get glimpses of my life.  Not your life, my life.   I see Lisa and I are aging.  We do our work thing, and stuff at home.  We are not looking to change the World, or do these great things, because there are no great things to be done.   History has sugar coated the lives of people, but if you could get a glimpse of the hidden stuff you realize they were just humans too.  Selfish, angry, spiteful, jealous, creepy people thinking creepy things, and still enslaved to the environment of the day. 

I see life for what it is, and for what there is to do, and others don't.   All these great plans that, I don't know I guess people seek honor, and acceptance for what they have done.   Decisions they have made.   Things they are going to do.   Your head can't grasp it yet, but life is very silly.   There is no great meaning to this thing, and there is death, and disease, and all kindsa shit to deal with, and this is the very last thing people want to deal with. 

I am different today, then just last year.   This is a new year, and a new me in a way. 

I don't care too much, and maybe that is a secret of life.   We get into these relationships, and they are new and exciting, but we never get to the truth of these people until later.   You get to know a person, and see how they are, and you know???   None of us are all that exciting are we??   None of us really offer any great insights to anything, and as people get to know us they get to see how boring we are. I am as boring as they come.   My life is a comfortable boring, but I am never really that bored, because I'll do something. 

People seek for acceptance, and respect in some of the strangest places.   It isn't how great you are, but showing how ungreat you are that is the good stuff.  But yeah, people may judge you, but who cares about people??  The judgers are the fabulous ones, and we all know their story.   Their story is hidden, and it will never see the light of day if they have anything to do about it, because they are not strong enough. 

Anyhoooo, just thought I'd get something down.   I haven't run in a while, and there is like a foot of snow we got on the ground, so ain't running today.   I shoveled the drive before Lisa left for work though.  

I had a funny strange dream last night.  I was going to tell it, but this blog totally went in a different direction than I thought it would, so now I am not going to tell it. 

Oh well.

later...

No comments: