Thursday, January 16, 2014

Taking My Sweet Time To Get Around To This...

Hello, and good afternoon all.   How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.   I didn't work last night, and woke up too early this morning.  I was just putzing around, but I guess I'll get something down here. 

I did get a little run in this morning.   2nd one this week.  This one was kinda hard too.  Harder than the first one.  Maybe cuz the snow on the ground.   It is my 2nd run in a month so it isn't like I am in any great shape as it is. 

Anyhooo anything else going on with me??  Nope not really.   I work both jobs tonight.  I should get some stuff done around the house, but don't feel like it.   I did a bit yesterday.  Lisa has a bit of a cold, and stayed home from work.  She slept a lot though, so I am sure she will be fine. 

Other than that, I guess I don't have too too much on my mind.  No insights to anything.  No great revelations.  Nothing too exciting going on.  Today I will just putz, work my 2 jobs, and eat.  :)

I didn't sleep late enough for having to work tonight, but sometimes it is kinda cool to work yourself to exhaustion.   You come home, and you feel pretty good.   You gave it your all type of thing.  

So there.   My stupid little update. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I saw a lady last night, and she looked stressed.   Life was getting the best of her.   I thought about that.   I like to know people's rough spots kinda I think.   It helps me get to know 'em.  

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

LOL,  this blog must be a trip.  :))

No comments: