Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Two Views I Have...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  I think that is a bad title now that I think of it, but there are different views of different people I get.   One is the all growed up version.  Confident seeming, answer knowing, The shell of a person really.   The other is the little kid.  The one without the answers.  The one who is on this Earth.   Doing society type things, but wondering.   Why??   Why this life.  Why do I feel the way I do.   How do I want to always feel, but what is the reality of what I feel. 

When I see the little kid in you, that is the person I really like.   Many times we only show the always good mood person, or the I don't know, I don't always feel people show their true self.  I have stressed in the past the things you think about in the wee hours.  So many pressures.  We have to be a certain way kinda to be accepted by society, and we can only show so much, because Big Brother is watching, and Big Brother doesn't want you to go too crazy, or be too real for that matter I guess. 

So many things in life to deal with.  Have you ever thought of all the things you are "supposed" to do today.  Whether it is family stuff, society stuff, internal activities you have deemed important.   Our hearts are always striving, and if they aren't then we just give up, and hide in our comfort whatever.   Food, drink, drugs, reading, movies.  

This life is hard.   I come along and make it harder by saying the things I do.  This blog will probably break you down if you let it.   If you trust this and what I have been saying you will be broken down.   We were made to be broken.  It is like that one saying.  Whoever falls on this rock will be broken to pieces, and whoever it falls on will be smashed to pieces or something like that.  

This path hits low spots before the high spots.   You have to let go, and trust, and all those things, and accept the hard times ahead.  

The World is not fair.   You are not going to make it fair.   This life is not fair, and you are not going to make it that way.  You know the end of my journey, which coincides with the end of my blog "Steve's Journey"  Acceptance.   I accept the hard path I had.   I accept all the things I have done, and the summer of discontent, and my whole life.  

That truly is what we really want.   Oh, I know I will get a whole slew of other gifts after my final thing I must do, but I am living the life I am now, not because of those, but from the strength of one.   My heart is in good hands, and as always the strength of people keep things pretty easy.  

For me and the way I am now Heads I win and tails you lose.   I can do no wrong, because it isn't my rightness that is deemed right.   It is my faith, and trust, and strength, and my journey was always about making those things stronger.   Put in positions of suffering to strengthen these things.  

My plan??   My story I created??  

Nope.  A small little turn during a hard time in my life.   I was all alone with just me, and I saw how I was.   Man I wanted me to be the best person ever, but as this story suggests, I didn't really know how to get there.  

Now my questions have been answered.   I am not yet who I will be, but that comes later.   First you have to do the things you have to do.  I wish I could help you, but it is you vs. you.   I hope the little kid wins, because that is who is supposed to.   You have your own David and Goliath story going on within you.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   I miss Olga.   Barely a peep from her anymore.  booooooooo.   :( 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: