Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wow, That Was Some Sleep...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I slept til 3:00 PM today.  Usually I hope to sleep til like 1:00 PM.  I was surprised.  I thought I looked at the clock and it said 12:30, and then like 6 minutes later it was 3:00 PM.

That bids well for being not tired tonight. 


Sooooo, what else is going on??   Not too much.  Just living my life, and doing this thing here.  People search for improvements, and ways to better themselves.  Going to work your way to a better you huh??   Listen to what some guy/girl says who happens to have the right qualifications.   The right diplomas and papers hanging in their office.   We people are pretty weak in that way huh??   We put our faith and trust in the people who have the acceptance of Society.  They are published, and they have this degree or that degree, so they know.  We really are put on this Earth to follow people to our own peril. 

People never were really able to listen to reason, when A different message was being told.   Why do you think??  Society is our master.   It is what we know, it is what we can reason, and it is in our power to be able to make sense of things... sorta... even though mostly that shit sucks. 

So we are on this Earth.   Totally putting our faith in ourselves, and I have come along with a different message I guess huh??  A message that says faith is a heckuva lot more than what you think.   It is believing when spoken too.   It is being obedient unto death.   It is believing the lessons taught all those centuries ago, when they are told to you in the here and now. 

Soooo what does that say about us??  It says we all are on the wrong side of being right.   Disobedient, unbelieving, and having really very very very little faith. 

Why??   We understand work.   Work we can do.   If I tweak this and tweak that wouldn't I be able to make me the best person ever??   Well, go ahead and try.  See what happens.    Look at how good of a person you are able to make yourself.   I went that route.   Ohhhhh, I was going to be the best person ever.   I know the route, and I know that destination.  

Hmmmmm,  I really cannot make myself that good of a person can I?? 

The worst part, or probably the most unforgivable part of any person is if they think they are good enough. 

I hope none of you are in that position.  That is probably the worst position you can put yourself in. 

Anyhooooo,  I do have a message.   I do have a story to tell, and it involves me going on a long and hard life's journey of finding my way to being on the right side of being right.   It is a journey you are asked to make too.  If you are good enough, you probably will never go on it.   If you are seeking for a better life, and a better you, then chances are you can find this route.   If your head is in the sand not being able to see any of the big picture, well time to take our heads out of the sand huh??

Life is a real thing with real consequences.  There really is only one way to tackle life.   Head on.   Life really takes a lot out of us, and we kinda like to escape it. 

I write and write though, and really have very little to show for it. 

The message is really a simple one.  A simple one that will help you do all the things you need to do.   The totality of the message is very complicated, and very hard, and that is why it needs to be done for us.   The things we are asked to do, we cannot do. 

It is you and your life, and all the things you "think" you want out of it, or it is you and a coin, giving up what never really was yours to keep in the first place.   The message in a nutshell.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   In that final sentence the "think" is totally a step of trust huh??   "think" is important to us, but I am here to say the "think" part from my end now sure looks pretty silly.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D   


No comments: