Monday, January 13, 2014

Well, Not A Damn Thing On My Mind Right Now...

So this is how the rest of you live. ;)   j/k.

Anyway, I have absolutely nothing on my mind right now, but I'll try to get something down.   Actually here is something about me I was thinking of yesterday.   (while running even)  Nah, that is boring.  Nothing really new about me.  

If you have read this or any of my previous blogs you know me pretty well.  There is nothing really new to me.   I have a story.  A story of a shy kid, who was kinda insecure.  Definitely afraid of rejection, so much so it was a major part of me, and my personality.   I have gone on and lived a life.   I learned about me, and my weaknesses, and was led on a route to one where I was made strong. 

I have used the word strong a lot huh??  It means a lot to me, and it is what I like about people.   Strong is truth, and honesty.  Strong is on one side of one spectrum, and fabulous is on the other.   When I read about people who are going to overcome all obstacles, because they believe in themselves, and yadda yadda yadda, well you have not even done one thing really. 

There are powers and obstacles out there which will totally overpower you.   Heck you overpower you.   Just look at your personality, and how you would like to be, and stuff like that.   How much do we feel we are lacking in certain attributes???  The old who you want to be, and who you are equation. 

Now I know people have goals and stuff like that, and many things they do they can show improvement, and get better, etc...   This blog is about other stuff though huh??  This blog is about life, and the truth of life, and our place in the World, and why we are here, and what are we supposed to be doing. 

All the answers are here too, but...   That I am not really sure.   I am a certain way, and I think about things a certain way, and seems many times me and people do not really connect.  

Maybe people are still seeking out the better virtues in mankind, and I am telling you they are not there.   There are no heroes here.   No one we should really look up to. 

Maybe that was my story for the day too.   While running yesterday I was thinking about a time me and some friends visited Eastern Illinois for a weekend of partying.   I have no idea who we were visiting.   Friends Mike Polizzi and Mike Scully for sure were there.   Quarters, bars??  maybe,  a lot of drinking and partying.   Anyway there was a pretty hot girl, and somehow someway she took a liking to me.   I was coming down from my high, because I had to stop drinking.  I was going to get sick, but we totally could have hooked up, but I was not so daring.  I remember she was an aerobics instructor, and I thought Holy Shit.   Way over my head.   I am not in her league.   I know we slept in the same bed, but little else. 

Now that is the story of me huh??   Back then I was just still the shy guy, insecure, and stuff like that.   A hot girl took a liking to me, but I didn't have the courage, because she was better than me. 

Now after college I went through my things, and did what I had to do.   Went on my personal journey of Life really.   Now no one is out of my league.   No one is better than me, because I am built with a strength that one does not build themselves.  

Maybe that is the disconnect too.   People are trying to show their worth, and my worth is tied up in other hands.   That one time I could not overcome, I still was lifted up.   I was lacking faith, and strength, and everything, but one remains faithful.   "I will lift you out of everything you get yourself into."  How why??   Every avenue is us walking blindly.   Obstacles get put in our way all the time, but I was given the promise, because I made the turn.  My eyes don't see very well, but I have put my trust in the one with the best vision, and many if not all still trust your own vision. 

Soooo, very little inspires me.   Very little impresses me.   Strength is a great thing, because it helps you step out of everything, and just be yourself.   Let the World see me, and let it judge.   I have the strength of the one who overcame.    Something none of us in our wildest dreams could ever do. 

So much to do, and so far to go. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I bought 5 boxes of Cinnamon Life this morning at the local grocery store.   It was a special sale if you buy 5.   I don't eat a ton of cereal, but I do like Cinnamon Life.   Also a 10% discount just popped up for me as I have worked 6 months.  I get 10% off on all non-sale items.   I had no idea.   How cool is that?? 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: