Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I Stayed Up After Work Today...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I'd say.  I stayed up after work today, so I woke up later than normal. I came home and had a couple of drinks at 9:00 AM to celebrate my day off.   :)   It never is really worth it, because I fell asleep right away.   I thought what the heck though. 

So what is going on with me??  Oh you know, the excitement in this life is never ending.  :)  Actually things are not too bad.   I picked up an extra day of work tomorrow, so I will be working both jobs.   I get my first paycheck from my bank job this week.   That ain't too shabby.  The thing about my jobs I like is I stay busy.   The bank I do my job until I am done, and then I leave.  At the Grocery store, we are always staying past our scheduled time.   Usually by an hour or so.  There is always stuff to do.  The job is never done there.  I tell you what too, the people who stock your local grocery stores work hard.  It isn't easy.  It isn't hard as in rocket science, but it is physical, and you are on your feet, and crouching, and stressed for time.  It is a shame these people don't make too too much money, but you know they deserve every penny they get.  At least the ones who give a shit enough to do a good job.  As in all things some people just try and skate by.  The people I work with now are all good workers, and give a shit.  Some could be faster, and that would help, but I think they try. 

Anyway, I am sure you are tired of hearing about me.  What do I do here?? What am I bringing to the table??  Let me step out, and take a look in at me. 

I am a guy who lived a pretty normal life, although there is no normal, so it is fucked up in ways probably.  I was a pretty normal person though, going through this thing of life.   I have had my share of heartbreaks, and hard routes, and things which made me ponder.   I had to overcome my weaker parts that once made me up.  I have done a lot of things, and this blog has done a lot of things, and probably made many turns.  

Why the turns??  Good question, but isn't that what I am about anyway??   Just when you thought you could box me in.   Here is this Steve person, and here is what he is about, well I may just change a bit huh??  You may think I am a schemer, or something, but I always just do as I feel.   I write whatever is in my heart on any given day.   You don't know if I will be happy or sad, or what.  I have a view of life that is different than yours, and well my view is correct. 

That is a troubling area for you I would imagine.  As you go on with your life you have some preconceived notions  of what a life is about, and what a person is "supposed" to be like, but you must be pulled in a different direction.   We've all done what we were "supposed" to do, or at least tried.   Wasn't life supposed to be some version of some of the books we read when we were younger??  Life is different than you imagined, because in our dreams life is supposed to be viewed through rose colored lenses, and our true vision shows us life being quite a bit different than that.  

What are we supposed to do about this life that surely does not live up to our highest expectations??

Well, I could give you a story.  A story that will make absolutely no sense to you, because it defies logic.  A story about a young boy living his life.   Making a big turn at one of his hardest times in his life at that point.   A turn that brought about many many many many many more hard times.  A story so crazy this kid now...   Well you know what?? You know this story.   I know who I am, and what I am about, and what I am capable of, and where I am going.  

My plans have been laid.   Been put on good footing.   Trust, and turns, and steps, etc...   My path was a path to where I would trust.   A path that has made me strong.   It wasn't my plans that did this.   It wasn't my analysis of every situation that did it.  It was my walk.   It was my way.   There are many things about me, and you know what??  Many days I just feel like this, and I know you don't.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I do have to say the story of me is one where truth is stranger than fiction.   How does the truth of life look to you??

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: