Saturday, January 4, 2014

And A Fine Saturday Morning It Is...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  It is a Saturday morning.  I woke up at stupid 'o' clock for some reason.  Like 3:00 AM even though I went to bed at like 11:00.  That is pretty okay though, because I work tonight, so I will be able to take a nice long nap before work.  I am thinking of making an early dinner of something, and then falling asleep.  Maybe around 5-or something.   The makings of a pretty good day for me.

I was thinking of me this morning and how I am right now.  I thought about it, and analyzed it.  I wondered should I be different??  What is a normal person like, and then I looked in my heart, and thought.   hmmmm...   I'm good.  Not worried how I am.   Totally trust how I am. 

How you are and how you feel is your worries and stuff.   I am not too too concerned about other people.   I know my path is correct, so all is good here.   I totally let people go their own way and do their own thing.  People are going out I guess and trying to make their mark in the World in whatever way they can.  I have nothing in this World I care about.   I couldn't care less about whatever kind of mark people want to make.  I know the outcome of all avenues.  So it makes me wise enough not to mess with stupid shit.   So much of who I am is really tied down to that one night many summers ago.   The time I gave up.   I could not do anymore, and really it seems since then everything has been done for me. 

Oh there were some hard nights like the Iz night and stuff like that, but I know the reasons.  Why those types of nights take me so low I am not really sure.   Maybe I am done with those too.   Maybe it is time for other people to go through their own things, but first you have to see what is in this World huh??  See what you can do, and what kind of name you can make for yourself. 

LOL.  So my name of the blog is the wait, and yet I wait some more.  Just know I am interested in very very little.   Even less as time goes on.  I have my life.  It is pretty simple.  Little stresses here and there, but we all have that.   I am married.  We have a pretty good life.   Left lacking for nothing.  Content in who I am and how we are.  Do simple things to pass the time, and I am even less than one week out from running.  I am kind of excited about starting running where a 3 mile run may feel like the hardest thing I have ever done.   Those challenges are some of the good things in life huh??

Therein lies the divide.   I am content.   Left wanting nothing, but your hearts cannot be that way.   There is always something out there huh??   That damn wind never stops blowing, and you always gotta be chasing it huh??  Been there done that.   I didn't change me although I was changed.   Part of my little story to know what I am capable of.  (Not much)   Also to know what is possible.  (All)   Also to know the story of who and what makes all possible.  

LOL, you have so much to learn.   First I guess you have to go out and make your mistakes.   I will probably be there to help pick up the pieces, but I wont be along for the other part of your ride.   I can watch t.v. to watch people do stupid stuff.   :)

HAHA

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I got quite a bit to do today.  I'll finish my coffee first though.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D 

No comments: