Friday, January 3, 2014

Well You Never Know...

Hello, and good afternoon.  How's it going?? Me, I am doing okay.  I still am pretty distant.     Uninterested really.  The outcome of all our lives really.  You get in a group of some sort, and you have common interests then you really are blinded huh??   All these people are doing all these fabulous things in your eyes, but really they aren't.

We have to stay busy doing things, because we want to feel good about stuff.   I felt a lot better today after working 12 hours at both jobs yesterday.  I came home tired, and I felt good.  I still look at my phone, and see the FB buttons, and Twitter buttons, and I am like meh!!   Not interested.   Instagram??   Haven't opened that up in like a week.

You see what I mean??  I am different.  I cannot tell how I will always be.   I cannot tell what I will think is important.   I am glad I am working, because that gives me a feeling of doing something.   I only work the bank job tonight, so really have the night off,  after that.  My schedule is normal next week.   I was excited to see the normal schedule.  Holidays are over, and life gets back to normal.   I realized last night the Holidays are stupid.  Year after year doing the same stupid crap that is really really fucking pointless.   The Holidays mean nothing to me.

As I go on and on and as this blog goes on and on there is littler and littler of my life that is important in any way.   I am the lucky one too, because I know the truth of me, and the truth of life, and I cannot imagine what other people are thinking and doing.  

I know they have to be torn.  Wanting to be happy and wanting to be worth stuff, but inside your heart has to be telling you different.  Your eyes have to be seeing stuff in the World that has you perplexed, and I have to imagine you wish you were different as a person.   There is no way you are in this position right now not feeling that.   Can you look inside your heart??  Can you see inside your heart??

Life is a Bitch.

I think I feel sorry for most of you.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   Time to make some coffee.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D   

No comments: