Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nothing In My Noggin Today...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I don't have much on my mind at all, so this should be awesome. 

Anyway, let's see what is going on with me.  Not much.  I have today and tomorrow off, except for the bank.  I will go and do the bank in a couple of hours.  My transfer got approved so I guess I will start working at the store nearer to me soon.  It is good cuz it is close, but I hate to leave the other place too.   Unfinished challenges I guess you can say.   We have an opportunity to make some improvements there, and I will run out of time to be able to help too too much.

For me work is full of challenges.   I do have a fire inside me that makes me want to do good at my jobs.  I always want to put forth good effort, and try my best.   Always kinda want to try and exceed expectations I guess.  It is your job, and your name you put on it right??

You know as far as running goes I don't really have that same fire.  Maybe having dealt with injury after injury, you just hope to put together a few months of good running, and then see where you stand.  Let's face it too building a healthy base is not doing speed work.

Other than that not too too much going on in my life.  I am definitely on a different wave length with most people.  I know the direction of my life.   I know where I am headed.   I know the answers to my questions.   I know the end of my path, and what will happen.  Known it a while.   With this thing I try and help people along, but I don't do it very successfully, and it isn't really my fault.

People's hearts are not right, and they try and hold onto some virtue they feel they have.  I am good if I do this type of stuff.  With our actions we try and paint a picture of us, but the only picture that matters is the picture you can paint with your heart.  Maybe that is the picture we don't want people to see.

Our true nature.   Selfish, and angry, and jealous, and arrogant, and all kindsa things are in our heart.  All this about us is known, and we try and hide it.  Maybe this is what we try to escape from too.

The higher and nobler deeds that need to be done are not in our power.   To be the best us that is possible is not in our power.   To get to the right point does not take the greatest sacrifice.   It takes the greatest trust.   It isn't our energy that creates a good path, and it isn't our sacrifice that creates a good path, it is our trust.   Our willingness to give up us... our coin if you will... and exchange it for a better path.

Your mind will no matter what will not be able to come up with the best path for you.  You think the path of you will lead to happiness, but it doesn't.   A little test.   The thing you cannot see, and the thing you cannot feel right now, you have to trust will be given.   Exchange your one coin for a better coin if you will.  

That is your walk, and the thing you have to work out.  Doesn't seem to be going too well the way I see it, but I keep plugging along.   Waiting and watching, and hoping for breakthroughs from people.  
 A person who truly trusts themselves as their own master is not the best a person can be.

You have a lot to learn, but you actually have to be meek enough to accept your shortcomings and want to learn.  

I wonder about people sometimes.

Oh well...

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Now to rest up a bit before I go to work at the bank.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D     

No comments: