Friday, January 10, 2014

Where Do We Hide??

Hello, and good afternoon all.   How's it going??  Me, ehhh...  not horrible.  I really have nothing to write about today, and this is probably not going to be great or very important either.  Then again what is important?? 

You want to know what I was thinking about before starting this blog??  Well, besides should I even do this stupid thing.  What do I want from people?? 

Not an easy question to answer.  I want a lot from people.   You know what I want from them??  I want all the hidden and buried stuff.  The more I think about it this stuff is not easily accessible.   Probably impossible to get to.  Remember how so much of my story is tied up to the stuff that happened long ago.   I never could tell anyone about it, or even know how to, until these blogs started. 

My whole being was buried, and hidden.  For me it was for a reason.  My story is a story that needed to be told, but I had to wait for this time here, ( and the previous 5 years or so)

Why?? 

Is everything about you hidden??  You are getting older.   Life keeps moving on.  We seek the important things in life, and what is important?? 

What are the things we do in life that matter in the grand scheme of things??  That is why there are bucket lists and things like that, because most of us just stay hidden in our cubicle of life.  There really is nothing too too important about us or our life.  We don't know it and we don't understand it, but those 12 could drop everything, because that is our truth. 

Life is a trap though, so today none of us could walk away from our car payments  (if you have them)  credit card payments  (if you have them)  Obligations.   We all have them.  Holidays were just here,  didn't people do a bunch of stupid shit as an obligation??  Cards here, gifts here, phone calls there. 

Life is a big spider web just getting you more and more tangled.   The truth will set you free, but how to get to the truth when all who we are is buried and hidden??

You have been ensnared in the ultimate trap.   There is no way out but one.  The best part of you is still inside you, and you can't get to it I bet.  

Life comes down to one simple thing, but it really isn't so simple.   Why??  It is a test.   Can you deny yourself, and take up your cross??

It is a silly test in a way, because when denying ourselves we think we give up a lot, but from the other end of the spectrum, you really didn't give up anything at all.  

Oh those 12 had lives.   I think 3 of them were slated for the next Olympics.  :)   j/k.   They were able to walk away from their car payments, and jury duty, and I think one of them his Aunt Gertrude was to have her 70th Birthday just the next day.   He never made the phone call.   ;)  

So many things we are supposed to do.   Get married, have kids, get a house, get a job.  Wear the proper clothes.   Don't inhale the bad things.   :)  

A lot of rules, and many of them we just make up ourselves.   No wonder we want to escape.   Living inside us is a horrible horrible existence.   If only I could just feel good about me.  

Yeah yeah,  I hear you. 

Oh well, you know the answers, but do you trust it will take you where you want to be??  You should. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I found my chap stick yesterday.   That was lucky.  I am pretty sure I would have died without it.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D 

No comments: