Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Zappadinausinct. :))

Betcha didn't see that title coming did you??  If you google the word and something comes up, they stole it from me.  Pretty sure I made the word up.  What does it mean??  In my dictionary it means I am awesomely great.  :))

Anydoodles Oh, wait,  I have pictures that spring has arrived.  It is such a pain in the butt kinda to put pictures on a blog, but here goes.  :)






So anyway, I don't think I have much today.  BTW  I love watching plants and flowers bloom.  Come up early spring, and keep growing and growing and growing.  One of my favs to watch all season long.

Yesterday was just a bike to work and back, and a little 3 mile run.  I was a bit tired, and my legs were death.  Sometimes I wonder about myself, and yesterday the reminder came.   I was walking an older couple to some crap they were going to buy.  They asked me if I knew how far I walked each day.  Oh yeah,  4-6 miles at work I think each day,  on concrete.  Limits me to what I can do I think, but I still try and do as much as I can.  Tonight we run on the snow melt.  I think yesterdays crappy run was a good recovery run, so I should be pretty good today.

Going to cut this pup a bit short.  Like I said I don't have too much today.

soooooo that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I hope you all have a tremendous day.  :))  Oh and Johnny Garcia's fight is this Saturday.  Wish me luck staying up that late.  :)  His fight might not be til 10:00pm.  j/k.  I'll survive.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

extras     :)))

extras of these too for those funny people across the big lake who use these.    xxxxxx   not just in Wales either.   :)))

The rest of yous tooo.    :)))   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :D   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

I love the new word. I may have to try and use that in a sentence today so that I don't lose it!

I love spring. When I lived in San Antonio I could always tell spring had sprung by the blue bonnets. They are awesome! Or should I say zappadinausinct!

Have a great day Steve!