Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Love Doreen!!

and Jules of course.  I know I know this is supposed to be about Johnny's fight, but I gotsta keep Doreen interested.  :)  2nd time I used this title btw.  I never even used the title I love me before.  :)  lol.

Anyhoodle It was a great night last night.  So great I am going to skip running with the group today and sleep.  :)  I'll still get my run in, but may go with Jerry tomorrow.  Always a way to get the long run in.  I am tired too.  :)  Going back to bed after this is done. 

So Johnny won his fight.  There is a great video on FB of the fight, but I cannot share it.  #boooooo.  It doesn't have the share thing, and I am not friends with the person.  It really was pretty easy seeming.  Johnny knocked the dude out 3 times in the 2nd round.  The guy was no slouch either.  You can tell he put his time in the gym.  He was in good shape, and I don't think he really lost his legs, like guys in the other bouts. 

Like I said he is mild mannered.  After each knockdown, even though it was his home town he walked to the opposite corner.  Wasn't wooping up the crowd like a rock star.  Quietly going about his business.  This is his job, and he takes it serious.  He is motivated, has fun, and is always always training.  Always working out.  If he doesn't have an upcoming fight scheduled he is probably eating McDonalds breakfast too.  :)   lol. 

So anyway all of us at work are proud of him.  All the other people have seen his fights before.  Like Tony's wife Tracy said I was a boxing virgin, but now I am not.  It is a hard sport, and the first thing to go for those not in shape are the legs.  Who boxes without getting in shape??  some guys do, trust me.  :) 

I guess that is it for today!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am really tired, so going to have to skip the rest.  sorry.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   to you  allllllllz   especially Doreen.  :)   I wikes her.  :)  I'll check out the other updates in my reader when I wake up next too.  If interested.  :)

oops  almost forgot these.   xxxxxxxx    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D   :D 

No comments: