Thursday, March 3, 2011

A New Corner

Alan went all out yesterday in finding a workout.  It was a paved sidewalk in a cemetery, that had no snow on it.  It was kinda like a track, but with inclines and declines.  We don't know how long it was, maybe 500M.  It was super fun.  Early Marathoners and Boston people had to do 4-10:00's, and I had to do 3-10's.  You forget how hard those 10's are.  2 minute rest between.  This cemetery was right by my house, so I drove to the aquatic center to meet, and drove home once I found out where we were going, and ran there.  7/10 of a mile warm up and cool down.  Good Enough. We definitely need to use that cemetery again. 

Few notes.  I felt good finally.  Running 4 days in a row is not something I typically do, but I felt pretty darn good.  I don't know my pace really, but I felt 7:30'ish.  I could be wrong, but it kinda felt like that, so I think I have turned a corner, and am starting to get in shape.  I got lapped on a 10:00 run by Kevin and Bob.  wtf???  assholes.   :)   j/k.  lil Cathy almost lapped me on the 2nd 10:00 too, so the early people are running pretty good.  Me and MWMFN ran home, and I told him I finally felt good after a speed work session.  Like I have turned a corner. 

Only problem with speed work is I don't eat after, and I don't sleep well after so that kinda sucks.  I may be tired, but surprisingly don't feel it.  We'll see how the day ends. 

Really don't have much besides that today I don't think.  Sometimes life is just  about getting a good workout in.  Some days as we look inside ourselves there is more, but today, that is all I got.

so with that I say that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and AWESOME day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. I need to find my camera.  We have been getting some really cool sunsets lately, and I think, SHEESH, wish I had my camera.  I wonder where the heck it is....hmmmm

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doreen and Jules  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Starks xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nikki and Kyle  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

All the rest o'yas   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

OMG my blog is so weird.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :)

2 comments:

Christi said...

Congratulations on a great workout! I really need to get my butt in gear and do one!

fhguy1978 said...

Steve I'm glad you liked the workout...We will run there again. Good job on the 4 days in a row.