Monday, March 14, 2011

Mondays!! boooooooo

I want to share a verse from Lisa's best friend daughter.  Her name is Amanda, and she posted this.  I am sure it is a verse, cause she does that a lot, but if not here it is. 

Never gave in, never gave up.  I'm the only thing I'm afraid of.  

Do you ever feel like that??  Do you feel you want to be this awesome awesome person, and you try try try, and you fail fail fail??  I mean we all have these things in us that totally make us imperfect.  Drives you nuts huh??  You wanna be this great person, but how to get there??  I know how to get there, it is what I searched for, and it is something I found.  I don't know that verse made me think of that.   I was in the basement in Normal, Illinois.  Katrina and I were broken up, and I was pretty solo.  My step-mom died, and I was searching for what to do in my life.  I graduated college, but had no idea what to do.  I wanted to be this awesome person, but every time I looked I felt I was so un-awesome.  I guess I had the mirror back then, and it really led me to apologize.  I said I wanna be this great person, but I feel I am a failure, and I feel I am on the wrong side of being on the right side.  I try try try, but I can't.  I need help. 

That is my story, and that is my beginning.  Did you know this weekend is the Irish Jig??  It will be the one year anniversary of meeting the old guy who lost his wife of 50 years or whatever it was.  I sent an e-mail to Dee for some reason the morning before the race.  Wanna know why??  I have no idea, just being a weirdo.  I had no idea after the race, yes it was like 22:06 or something like that.  I have several like that.  Anyway I had no idea I'd be thinking about that old guy after the race.   I am not running that 5K this weekend, because I don't feel 5K fast.  On a brighter note though I will be running a marathon this spring so that is good.  The weather is changing for the better, and that is good.  Things are looking up.  If I don't nail the marathon this spring it is still good training for the fall marathon.  All things are positive. 

It is Monday I feel good, and I gotta do some research for Basketball.  I am playing the tourney with all the cool kids, and I got last place last year.  I know less this year.  UGH!!!   I am doing my research this year dangit.  So I plan on spending more than 6 minutes filling out my brackets. 

I never know my winner until my brackets are done anyway.  Should be fun.  I should stop by Jacob's this Friday, as a sort of 1 year old guy anniversary.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I went on a bike ride yesterday.  You know me I love being outside.  Our forecast is 40's and 50's as far as the eye can see.  Yayyyyyyyy!!!   :)

For all y'all many many many more xo's...  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh and one other thing Amanda was a good swimmer.  You know times twice as fast as mine.  I tried to get her to do tri's, but I think she has bad ankles or something for running.  Oh well.  She is Lisa's best friend's daughter.  I like her, a good kid.  She used to work at I-Hop and got along with that really really friendly waitress too.  small world huh??   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :))

 

No comments: