Friday, March 4, 2011

This Might Be Long

You have been warned.  It will only be long, cause I may do that ABC thing.  Anyway, what made me think of this is Jacob stopped at the store yesterday. picking up some shit from the store for his house.  He asked what I was doing next Saturday, and I guess I am going to the St. Patties Day parade with him, and drink Green Beer after at the Curagh.  The Curagh is the Irish Pub located downtown, and it is right across from New Holland.  I believe the Curagh is owned by a husband and wife team, where the wife runs in our group.  Her name is Sophie.  This here is a marathon story for ya'all.  :)  Sophie is slower than me typically.  During speed work last year, she was always a bit behind me.  At Bayshore last year she was always hanging around Jerry and me.  She was going for 3:50, and I was pacing 3:35 through 15.  She didn't make it at Bayshore, but it was fricken hot.  She kept saying she felt good she felt good.  I was like everyone feels good at mile 6 of a marathon.  You want to feel good at mile 22.  Bayshore was too hot, and she missed it.  She got her sub: 3:50 at Grand Rapids, and got her Boston.  She will be one of the people there this year.  She is a tough little runner.  She passed me at Grand Rapids when I was all toast.  So did the girl who got run over by a car.  Good Shit!!!  :)

Guess I got time for the ABC Thing:

A. Age: 44
B. Bed size: King, still not enough room for @ Lisa, me, and 3 dogs.  Fuckers make me sleep like a pretzel.  :)
C. Chore you dislike:  ALLLLLLLL    :)
D. Dogs: Jasmine, Cameron, and Hope.  Hope's vagina is bleeding all over the place.  Fucking kids dog.  :)
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee read blogs, blog, and yeah, guess it is a type of workout.  getting to work, or long run Saturday.  :)
F. Favorite color:  blue I guess. 
G. Gold or silver:  Do you really think I wear jewelry???  :)
H. Height: 5’8"
I. Instruments you play(ed): nothing. 
J. Job title:  Inventory Controller. 
K. Kids: None, I don't like them.  :)   lol
L. Live: Holland, MI  #2 best place to live,  #3 is Honolulu.   :)
M. Mom’s name:  Madonna
N. Nicknames: Pickle.  I guess people have been known to call me asshole at times too.  :)
O. Overnight hospital stays:  6 days P.I.C.U. bitch.  you know that story.  There may have been others, but as a kid maybe, I don't remember.  Probably not. 
P. Pet peeves:  Not telling.  :)
Q. Quote from a movie: "Bueller????   Buelller????  all I could think of.  :)
R. Righty or Lefty: right handed and left footed. 
S. Siblings: 2 brothers John and Jim. 
T. Time you wake up: M-F 2:00'ish.  am.  Sat and Sun,  earlyish.  :)
U. Underwear: boxers.  Never when I work out, so I make @ Lisa smell my workout clothes to see if they are clean.  I don't like that smell.  :)   j/k.   lol  
V. Vegetables you don’t like: pretty sure I like all veggies.  Can't think of any I don't like. 
W. What makes you run late: I am always on time typically, but I rush out the door, cause I am always forgetting this or that.  :)
X. X-rays you’ve had:  teeth, back, broken arm,  think that is it.  :)
Y. Yummy food you make:  Meat Loaf, Chicken Cacciatore, Lasagna, Homemade Pizza.  Double baked potatoes, or mashed potatoes.  stuffed mushrooms too.  :)
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  Fuck the zoo.  :) 

Yesterday was a bike to work, time trial.  Headwind.  Nearly killed me.  I made it to work on time though.  :)  Easy ride home, wind to my back.  Had some drinks, and listened to some music.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. running to work today.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doreen and Jules  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Starks xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nikki and Kyle  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

JPH cause she likes it when I call her bitch.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   j/k.  she is funnnnyyyyyyy!!!    :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Boston Kim, cause she is funny too.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Christie too, cause she comments on a lot of blogs.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

All the rest o'yas too.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :)

2 comments:

Christi said...

That is so cool that you run to work! I live way to far from work to ride or run there.

Kim said...

i have a response for you on my blog ;)