Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nothing.... It is What I Got I Tell You

Holy crap, do I have no idea what to write today.  I already have my coffee too, so guess I have to get started.  UGH!!!   :)

I have a hard workout on tap today, and that is always good.  Why do we look forward to those??  Isn't that weird??  I am sure 800M into the first 10:00 I will be cursing Alan's good name, but right now I am excited about it.  Wanna know a funny story??  It is with Nancy Best.  She is around 65 or so, and we ran the Illinois  Marathon together.  She was a flight attendant, and I think Doreen does that too.  Anyway she has been retired for quite a bit, but I guess one year she was running the cross, and I think Alan had a camera or something that year.  When he told her to smile, she gave him the double bird.  :)   She is a real funny lady, and she has a great sense of humor.  I don't know if you remember, but she injured herself running the Illinois Marathon, and still to my understanding doesn't feel all that great, but she ran the half at Bayshore, and is running it again this year.

She jokes about her speed.  She says she has one speed.  Speed Work, recovery, tempo, long run, and walk all are done at the same speed.  :)   lol.   Oh, and Nancy I beat in the Illinois Marathon by like a minute.  If you remember I cramped up at mile 16.  That was my only Spring marathon I did, and I p.r.'d the fall marathon.  That is why I don't put too much pressure on MYSELF, because there are always other races to train for.  More days to curse Alan's name for making us do tempo runs with our long runs.  lol.   j/k.   I like the challenging workouts, because they make us better and stronger.  They burn us a lot of calories so we can drink more beer too.  :))  lol

Well, I am up early.  Aren't I the luckiest guy in the world???  I wake up early every day, and almost always in a good mood??  You hear about people hitting their alarm etc...  I am usually wide awake when I wake up.
You know I want to tell you something important.  I let you know what I think.  People never will know what the heck you are thinking, unless you tell them some way.  Sometimes it is easier to write it out, at least for me.  If I have a rough day or something Lisa may never know, because I "talk" about it here.  I try to read people by their actions, but that is always subject to misinterpretation.   If I feel a person is private, and to themselves, than I assume that is how they want to be.  Me, I think I am pretty open.  If I am fabulous in anyway it is probably in the ways I show you how unfabulous I really am.  Ha Ha ha!!   Kinda like an oxymoron huh??   The fabulous only have one way to go... down.   The not so fabulous have only one way to go... up.  So if I am unfabulous, which I probably am, than that is a good thing.  I guess we all are really unfabulous, and the tough and courageous are not afraid to show it huh??   Isn't that what we do???   We all can relate to each other's less than perfect side.  It is who we are.  Perfect is boring.  Perfect means you show no one anything.  It means you keep everything inside.  I guess perfect is boring, but also unhealthy, because it isn't good to keep everything bottled up inside.

Oh well,  I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  Had a pretty good first round 26-6, but I have two #1's going out next round.  Means nothing.  :)  lol

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

One other thing, I don't wanna single anyone out on here if at all possible.  I kinda just go by what is in my heart.  So with invisible ink consider Jules and Doreen always with some extra xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo's  I am not going to put it every day, but it is there.   :)))     shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!    :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D  :D

No comments: