Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hmmmmm

lol.  Busy day yesterday.   I really don't feel like blogging today.  I ran 16 miles, and Jacob showed up around 5 minutes after I got home.  I took a 4 second shower, and dressed in like 2 seconds, and off we went to the St. Patties Day parade.   We walked in it with some truly Irish people, although they weren't sure how to spell Erin Go Bragh.  Luckily I guessed right.  Ireland Forever.  :)

So I ran 16 miles, and my recovery food was beer.  :)  Not done by the book there I tell you.  Jacob made me eat a couple french fries though.  It was fun, I saw a lot of people.  One thing I saw is two young girls.  Maybe 12 or so.  They were skinny, and they were dancing to some Irish music with some kids.  I was fascinated with them, because they reminded me of Nancy and Olga.  One even had glasses on.  I wanted to ask if they were twins.  :)   They might not have even been sisters.  People were enjoying life, and having fun.  Many people will have to go back to work on Monday while paying $3.50+ gas.  For those who commute, that is a pay decrease.  :)  On this day people were happy, and people had fun.  I met a lady who got divorced after 31 years of marriage.  She looked sooooo happy, it was unbelievable.  I could see openness, and happiness in her face.  Of course the I love you kissing bandit showed up.  :)  I saw Katy too, and said hi. 

One thing you need to know about Jacob is he brings color to this little town of ours.  There aren't many as fun as him.  Everyone who knows him likes him.  He busts everyones balls, and shmoozes old people.  I told him Holland is #2, because there are people like you here.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. The Chicago Bulls are really fricken good.  Pretty surprising huh??? 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  to you alllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!  :)


Another thing there was a day last summer where I was tweeting and e-mailing some things about being 2/3rds done.  I had a couple days after where I thought of this one blogger quite a bit.  I thought about her a lot.  It tied us together in a way, so she should not worry about anything.  I don't think she is in the signature line, but we iz definitely tied together, and I always have kind feelings for her.  :)  I hope that helps.  :)   Definitely love you tonssssssss!!!   :)  Kinda like the O'Tooles.   :)   Oh, and this past week was a big xo to another blogger who doesn't make my blog very often, but how many had a week about them???   Not many huh??  I am not mad at anything either. 

Sorry, I haven't been the best commenter on some sites, I still read, but I am way off 100%  :) 

That is it.  More xo's for you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

Sounds like you had a great day!