Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Day Off During The Week

I used to get these all the time, but now I get every weekend off.  I took a vacation day today, because I was supposed to go to a party, but I wasn't feeling in the party mood.   I told Lisa I may not want to go to that thing, and she wasn't too excited about it either.  Her mom fell in her new place for like the 1000th time, and she is sick, and blah blah blah.  Needless to say Lisa had to transport her from the hospital back to her room with the window. 

I guess when I have days like Sundays it takes a while for me to get back up.  I feel better today.  I lost another reader too.  That sucks, it isn't like I have a ton either.  lol.  Maybe 10 or 12.  From what I gather it was a decision made by the couple together.  The male of the couple even went so far as to tell me to stop commenting on her site.  I thought people liked comments,  I guess some do and some don't.  I guess I'll read, but not comment on that sight, and I took the guy off my list.  He doesn't blog much anyway, and screw it. 

Other than that, having the day off, I think I will do my speed work early.  Wednesday speed work is part of the work day.  I don't have a work day today, so I can do my 1.25 mile repeats.  I want to try and do 4 hard, with a warm up and cool down.  It will be interesting to see the times. 

I guess that will be about it for today. 

cya later.  :)

tomorrow probably,  I slept til like 6:30 am today.  :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

Wow, you are a mad man sleeping until 630!

I hope your wife's mother is doing better.