Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's A Festivus Miracle

Well for one thing I picked up another blogger.  It is a guy too.  What the fuck.  I "told" him via comments it is hard for me to pick up guy bloggers, cause girl bloggers are too fricken cute.  I read his last post, and he ran the same race as Oscar.  He negative split it too, which is always the better way to go in my dumb opinion.  I think he even beat Oscar, so that shows you he is fast.  I've known about him for a while, as he is friends with Beth, Oscar, and Kim Kim Kim.  I looked, and didn't see any comments on his blog for the last 3 posts.  Sucks being a guy blogger huh??  You girls all kick ass at this shit.  Anyway his name is Chad Holderbaum, and he is a talented tri dude.  Why do I read tri people, and I don't do tris.  fricken weird huh??  Oh well.

Speaking of Kim Kim Kim you should check out her last post.  I don't know what the hell she wrote in the damn thing, but the last picture with the frown face was super super cute.  :)  Don't tell her husband I said that though.  :)  lol

I want to say something here.  I trust Oscar.  I trust Beth.  I trust Kim Kim Kim, and I trust "Boston" Kim.  She is funny, and everything else.  I trust the tennis player Julia in Minnesota, and JPH.  I don't care what they do, I trust them. 

That isn't all exclusive, I mean obviously the O'Tooles I trust, and Jessica and others.  All my new bloggers are great, trust them.  I have picked up a lot, so don't even remember them all, but just so you know I am o.k. with ya'all.  :)  lol 

So anyway yesterday I just biked to work and back.  I think I made a decision not to swim.  It was a March day, it was sunny, and kinda warm, and I thought you know what.  I am not going to do any tri's.  I am going to run, and bike.  Swimming takes up so much damn time, and mostly I wanna be outside.  Something I want to do to free up time I guess.  I still like spending time at home with my wife and stuff.  I'll take my bike in, and get it geared up for the summer, and be a biker and a runner.  That makes me happy.  :)

Last night we ran on the snow melt.  We saw Bob and Matt run, and Helen was running too.  Matt was one of the guys who I forgot from the hill day, and he is recovered from an injury, and doing an early Marathon I think, but I don't know if he'll be 100%  I did 6 miles @ a little under 9:00 pace, and Jerry did an extra loop beforehand.   So he ended up with 7.5 miles.  My legs will probably be toast tonight as it will be the 4th day of running in a row.  Oh well, I'll do my best. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's  !!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. for the surprise....

Love You all!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doreen and Jules  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Starks xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nikki and Kyle xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kmineks xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

People at Steve R's thing  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You don't have to do anything else.  I'll try and put up to Nikki and Kyle on all the time, but if I don't I just am lazy, tired, or whatever.  o.k.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

I hate swimming also. It takes so much effort for me to get in the pool!