Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quick Update

Just a quick update for ya'all.  :)  I decided to catch up on some sleep so slept in til after 5:00.  Yesterday was just a blast, and I had a good day overall.  I did want to clarify one of my statements, and it is a bit of a story.  I babysat Lora's new born kid one time.  It was the most worst awful night of my life.  Kid never stopped crying.  I realized then and there being a Father was not for me.  It isn't I don't like kids, it is I don't like being responsible for them.  We each are good at different things, and being a parent is not one of them for me.  That is all I meant.  Sometimes words are a double edged sword.  I meant what I thought about me being a parent to kids, not what you all want to do.  We all have different things we like to do. Sorry if any took it the wrong way.  :)

I know this thing is important, and what we do is important.  You all will be fine, so don't worry about that.  My friend Dan did a brave brave thing yesterday.  All will go well with him.  He was the guy I know who lost over 100 lbs. and ran a marathon.  2 as we speak.  He is a guy who is kinda like Alan.  Always has a million things he is working on.  Never able to fully focus on just one thing.  He kinda is doing that now.  Focusing on himself.  He isn't running so much now, but doing all kinds of other things.  Hockey, and weights etc...  Who knows??  But yeah he went from a 350 pounder 2 pack a day smoker to a healthy guy.  He is the one who holds the 5K 22:00 minute time I have been going after too.  How about that??

Hawks, Bulls, Sox  Woot!!!  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!   :)

p.s.  gotta love long run Saturday.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxx

Doreen and Jules.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Starks xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nikki and Kyle xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Beth and Oscar,  more for Beth kinda weird xo'ing guys.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Beth makes it every day anyway, cause the smiley is hers, and they are a team.  Barb makes it every day too with Awesome.  Love You all is Steve Rose's thing, so all who went there.  xo's is Gina.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.  Must be Jen Gray.  Thanks for reading is Nancy O'Toole.  That is it for today must be the Gaals I guess.  Anyone on my RHS is good, even if I don't have a comment.  You all will be fine though, so try not to worry.

Olga is always good too.  Love her a ton.  :D   :D

Kim Sheirdan is part of Steve Rose's thing too, because she was totally there in spirit.

Stay strong, we all got this.  :)))

Chihak's are all related to Grandma Chihak.  Melanie and Stephanie Mae were that life line.

Special xo's for Boston Kim for playing along.  She has my kinda sense of humor.  Not for everyone, although maybe everyone finds that stuff kinda funny, but hide their eyes from it.  :)

Long run Saturday.  Have a good one all, I know I will.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:))))))

No comments: