Friday, March 25, 2011

Any Which Way!!

That is the direction of this post.  I think I have a lot to get through, but who knows.  Lemme get some coffee, and I'll meet you back here in a minute or so okay??   :)

First off I should mention it is fight night tonight.  I will be watching my very first professional boxing match.  Holland's very own Johnny Garcia Is the main event.  Yesterday was his weigh in, and I asked him some questions about that.  Have you ever seen a weigh in??  The guys are always trying to stare the other guy down to intimidate them.  I can't picture Johnny doing that.  I told him don't smile at the weigh down.  He is a fighter and a boxer, but when he takes his Superman cape off he is a mild mannered dude.  He'll give you shit once in a while, but pretty soft spoken.  Me picturing him on the stare down cracks me up.  That should be pretty exciting.  He, as you may remember, is very light on his feet.  Anyway that should be fun.  :)  It will be a late night for me, and I am running long tomorrow.  I may blog later than normal tomorrow or take the day off.  It will probably be mostly about Johnny's fight anyway.  Unless you'd rather hear what I did at work?  :)   j/k. 

Yesterday was track work, and we did Yasso's.  I ended up doing 8 of them with a 400M active recovery.  I was trying to hit 3:45s, but the wind had my times all over the place.  There was a stiff breeze going against us on one of the long parts of the track, and that had my times going everywhere.  I didn't feel I was 3:30-3:35 fast so I just left it at 3:45s.  I didn't even hit those all the time.  I was anywhere from 3:41-3:51.  No rhyme no reason, all wind.  I felt I maintained a consistent effort, so good enough.  I needed to get a ride home due to poopy issues.  :)  

Well here is something I thought about yesterday.  I have been reading some bloggers so long I forgot stuff about them already.  When reading Jessica's sight yesterday it struck me as kinda strange.  She said she was switching from being a vegetarian to non-vegeterian.  I forgot.  I forgot she was an atheist too.  Anyway what it makes me think about is we all change.  Our thoughts our interests.  We take different avenues to see where they may lead.  Try this one for a while, see where it goes, and try another one for a while, and see where that goes.  You know where every direction leads???  Any turn you make leads to a better understanding of you.   You are free in all your choices, because what you are really doing is finding out about yourself.  You are being you. 

Whether you are a blogger or not it don't matter, because all journey's really are personal.  The bloggers just may share more parts than others.  They are still personal ones.  So this is going to be an exciting season for all kinds of reasons. 

Do you ever just think back about a person and think.... sheesh.  I have been reading them a long time.  :)   I don't often really, but I did yesterday.  I do believe I have littered the internets with my comments.  :)   lol

I guess that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  3 of my 4 final 4 teams are out.   ooooopssssss!!!!   :)  Also it was great to see a certain Jen G. in such a great mood yesterday.  :)   Did you know she lived next door to my H.S. girlfriend Carolynn??  She told me that a while ago.  I never knew before that.  You know Jen G. stems from Steve R's thing.  I talked to a lot of people there.  What a great visitation that was.  I haven't forgotten any of the people I talked to.  Yeah I talked to Gina for 1000 hours.  She hugged some dude thinking it was me.  :)   lol.  I talked to Tammy S.  too, and I think that was the first time we ever talked.  She was a couple years younger than me.  I talked to Joe Stacey, and John Miller, and Nino.  Wow!!   saw a lot of people there.  Oh yeah Lois too, and Faith.  Sheesh.  Those kinds of things bring people together huh.  You totally know Kim Sheridan was there too, just not in person.  Boy we all have journeyed long and far over the last couple of years. 

anyway... long p.s. 

Love You All!!!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You allz is the bestestestest.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

these here   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope everyone has a Great day!!!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D    :D  

No comments: