Friday, March 18, 2011

First 60 Degree Day

What did I do??  I left work like 15 minutes early, I took a long bike ride home.  Long as in 12 miles instead of 4.  We took the dogs for a walk, and what we noticed is even the wind was warm.  Also you can notice the flowers and plants coming out of the ground.  You know I love watching everything start coming out of the ground, and getting bigger and bigger.

So we get a little glimpse of the difference between weekdays in February, and what will soon be April and May.  There will still be chilly days, but instead of sitting inside, we will soon be sitting outside.  Spring is full of hope it seems.  Hoping for good and fun days ahead.  Sun beating on us as we are all outside doing whatever it is we want.  February is definitely the month of Perseverance. 

I really don't have much today.  I watched one game on the internet, and I lost it.  Who would have thought I'd root so heavily for Penn State.  It was a sweet 16 team of mine.  That sucks.  I don't have any bad misses, but I have two #1's dropping next round.  That could be a dagger, especially if they go on to the final 4.  :)

I guess that is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Thanks Jen G, sometimes I just like to know you are there.   :)    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


For the REST OF YOU ALL!!!!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo    :))

Oh, and yeah, I am anxious to see how the people racing this weekend do.  People from work, and people from the internetssss!!!    :)  Good Luck.  Don't follow my pre-race plan.  :)  lol

1 comment:

Christi said...

I love the arrival of spring. It means so many great things are on the horizon!

I am rooting for two teams in the tournament. UTSA my alma mater and Kansas, my home state and the university I still want to attend! Unfortunately UTSA plays Ohio State and well it doesn't bode well for them. But hey we made it to the dance! YAY!

Have a great weekend Steve!