Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well That Sucks!!

One of the bloggers I read has a bad leg.  She was signed up for a marathon, and I guess that will have to be canceled.  Not the marathon, just the her running it.  :)  It is Olga.  As an outsider looking at her, I would rather she sign up for shorter races.  She is only 20, and has run 2 marathons.  I don't think she has any 5K's, 10K's, Halfs or anything else to her list of achievements.   So if I were her, I would get healthy, and maybe train for some shorter stuff..  Marathons will always be there, but the shorter stuff is good to build speed.  As she gets good at the short,  it should eventually help her with the long.  Easy as an outsider looking in, but injuries suck for runners.  Nothing gives you that feeling that running does, I don't think.  Poor girl.  Also to be honest the marathon was pretty ambitious for her.  She is super super super super busy with school.  I think she may try and tackle too much stuff.  She had a bad test too at some point, so was really buckling down.  I hope she can keep her chin up.  She will be back.  She is Olga O'Toole dammit!!!  This won't stop her.  :)

On this front not much to report.  We finally got our street plowed at around 2:00 pm or so.  Only cars that made it down our street before that were 4x4's.  Now we are clear.  South Shore is clear, so I think I will bike to work.  :)  It is pretty cold outside It think, or it was supposed to be anyway.  My computer says 21, so that ain't too bad.  I got a lot of shoveling done yesterday, and laundry, and hmmmmm I think that is about it.  A nap in too.  :) 

Speed work was canceled last night so we have it tonight.  I am excited for it.  Really want to hunker down.  I may swim today too.  Not 100% sure.  We'll see.  Other than that all I did was shovel, and do pull ups yesterday. 

This blog post is dedicated to Olga.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Johnny travels to his fight today. Woooooooooo!!! 

Love you All xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I forgot these yesterday- booooooooo to forgetting.  I'll just add more today.  :)

MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!!!    lol

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!    :)

No comments: