Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Lot To Get Through

First off if you want to read about a training weekend, go no further than here.  It is Kim Kim Kim's site.  She trained with Beth and Barb this weekend.  Now you know I love Kim Kim Kim, and she made me proud of Beth and Barb.  You can get their links from Kim Kim Kim's site, or it is "Trial Of Miles" on my RHS, or "Hard Work- Barb's Blog"  Beth, and Barb are two of my originals, and it made me proud I read them for so long.  I tell you them chicks are tough.  I always knew it, but SHEESH!!  Gotta love them girls.  :)  One other thing is if you don't read Beth and Barb too you should.  I guess I always assumed everyone read them.  Trust me I have been reading them for years.  They will not disappoint.  Add them to your list.  :)

Speaking of Kim Kim Kim I added one of her best friends.  I kinda always wanted to, but you know how I add??  When I see people comment is when I add.  Not comment on my site, but on others.  I like it when people comment, because people like comments.  You can always comment on my site, I like them too.  :), but not necessary, cause I will still blog, and blog, and blog, and blog.  :)  Her name is Heidi Austin she just ran a 1:34 half marathon.  I added her, because she commented on a lot of the people I read.  :)

Other than that things that got me thinking.  I guess I should tell you my plans.  I don't think my training will be good enough to get me a p.r. in the spring Marathon.  Maybe it will, but reading Charisa's last two updates got me thinking.  What are my goals this year??  For me, I think a Spring marathon is good training, but hard to be at your best in the spring.  Good training for a good base to go get it in the fall.  My goal will be to P.R. the Grand Rapids Marathon this fall.  We will see how good I get, I would assume 3:30-3:45.  I am not 3:30 fast right now, but I was not too far from 3:35 last year, so we'll see.  It will take a lot of work.  I also want to get that sub:22:00 5K.  That will also take some work.  My training hasn't been as good as I liked this year due to injury and stuff.  I'll feel a lot better when I get a few 16 + runs in .  Make sure you read Charisa's last update. She is great. Behind her very nice, and thoughtful side is a fierce competitor.  Gotta love her.    :)  lol.  

In other news, I had a pretty good day workout wise for me.  First of all I worked, and then I went to the Aquatic center.  Upped my workout to 1400 yards.  Still working on form, and stuff.  I did a little bit of kicking.  Ummmm that sucks.  :)  Also I think it was 1400.  It might have been 14,000 for all I know.  I am not timing myself, and who can count in the damn pool anyway???   :)  I also rode the bike for a bit, and did the circuit, with pull ups and stuff.  6,6,5,5.  yeah I have been slacking in those.  :)  After a little snack, and a 67 second nap, I went out and met Jerry, and we ran 6 miles on the snow melt.  Around 8:55 pace.  We try to keep it calm, cool, and collected, cause we have the hard stuff tonight.  It should be fun.  We saw Bob, Helen, and Kristen too.  Jerry and I start at 6:00, and they start at 6:30.  I like to start a bit earlier. 

I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!

p.s. I am FINALLY going to see Johnny Garcia fight.  March 25, he is the Main attraction.  Woot!!!  I think he is fighting at 143, so he probably only has to lose around 25 lbs. in a month.  Piece of cake.  :)  lol.  Boxers.   :)

Love you all!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras for all the rest o'yas   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

couple more for JPH, cause I like her like that.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  lol


Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!   :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

Your goals sound awesome! I wish you luck on reaching them.

Great job on the training.

Boxers and bodybuilders crack me up with their crazy diets and weight loss obsessing. I hope you have fun at the fight!