Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Garden Sure Ain't Perfect

Well I have me this here flower garden, and omg are some of the flowers so pretty.  You can tell a pretty flower from their words, and it makes their pictures pretty too.  I have some sickly looking flowers too, and their pictures ain't so pretty.  Some aren't so exclusive anymore are they.  I have more flowers now huh, and I like them just as much, and you don't like it huh?  As a matter of fact they are so in season they are just the most freaking beautiful flowers I have ever seen.  Flowers even when they are not in bloom look pretty, because you get to see them grow.  Truth of the matter is either you are a flower or a weed.

What a girl wants most is to be the center of attention.  She wants someone to think they are all that.  You know none of us are perfect, so you really just have to step out of your comfort zone to be a flower.  If you are hotsy totsy then that might be hard, because pride is a tough thing to overcome.  Pride is a false view of yourself.  Something we all have.

Either you grow up and be a flower, or you don't.  This is not me.  Learn your lessons.  You should know me well enough to realize what I am capable of.

So I wanna tell you I love my pretty flowers.

You know Olga is not happy with how she looks now, but she is so honest it makes her such a pretty flower.  I don't even have any pictures of her  You see honesty, and openess is what is beautiful.  It is a hard thing to be.  It is a courageous thing to be.  Your words make you pretty.  :)

You got this????

My Gina flower and Doreen flower are always pretty.   :)

sooooo anyway, I guess that is it for today.  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. yes I am up 4 hours before I meet the group to do this.

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

Oh, another thing if I single someone out don't take it personally.  It means they impressed me.  I am not easily impressed.  Ironmin impressed me right away huh??  So much humor, and so much other stuff in her life.  She brings it all.  This shit ain't easy, but you know your heart tells you to open up.  Don't you sometimes just want to open up and let it out???  Isn't stuff just dieing to get out to unload, to get rid of the burden to free yourselves of the heavy weight??? 

What sets you free????   anyone??????

Have a good day.  xxxxx   :)

You All Are The Best.  :D  :D


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

    

3 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

Ha I know you arent fickle enough to leave me for a meteorological reason to which i have no control:) Laid up for a bit. Pulled the plug on myself for some total rest. As hard as it is, its what Jen and i decided was best. So training has been...you guessed it...RAKING!

IronMin said...

Thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate your support of my blog and your sincerity when you comment on my words and experiences. It means so much to feel heard and also to feel safe to express how we feel. I am glad I connected with you through the blogosphere. :)

Christi said...

Steve, I may not always understand your posts but you do keep me coming back for more. Thanks for being honest and thanks for being a fan.

Have a great weekend!