Friday, February 18, 2011

Jen Gray Posed The Question!!

If you had one week to live what would you do?  Of all the million things one could do, there is only one thing I'd do.  Spend time with @ Lisa.  I have no bucket list.  Everything I wanted to accomplish in life is done.  Wow!!  I never thought of it that way.  Did you people see that in me before.  That is what this is all about.  When a person finally hits the "Self Actualization" part.  There is such a thing huh??  I don't need to win any races.  I don't need to qualify for Boston.  I train for marathons and what not, cause it is fun.  Keeps me busy too.  When I am too tired to train I drink and listen to music.  I like to cook meals too.  Eat drink and be merry huh?  I sho iz that huh? 

So anyway, I would like to thank new "Boston" Kim for following my website.  Wow, what an honor.  :)  I told you she liked to drink, she said you blogged about lil ole me??  Ummmm excuse me missy, you iz the rockstar!!!   :)  I am just along for the ride.  :)  lol. 

I did pick up another blogger yesterday too.  Her name is Beth.  She commented on Beth Huebner's site, and I thought it was a different Beth I know, nope it wasn't.  This Beth is recovering from breast cancer.  Her training took a detour with the diagnosis, and now she is getting back into training.  I think she has a 1/2 ironman and other races for this year.  That was enough for me.  Just keep going right.  Do what you love. 

Big thanks to Jen Gray, who can always always always see clearly.  Everyone's vision gets cloudy here and there, but Jen Gray has very very good eyesight as far as life things go.  No wonder she has like 400 people subscribed to her.  I tell you I tell you I tell you,  you gotta love Jen Gray....  but then again I love all ya'alls!!!  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I love my life!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best!!!!!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw some extra of these to my Welsh friends.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awways some extra xo's for Doreen, Gina, and Jules..... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Olga deserves some extras too.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :D   :D

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: