Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Missed A Day

Our meeting was a late one, so I missed yesterday.  Slept til I absolutely absolutely absolutely had to get up.  In important news I added a blogger.  Her name is Kim.  I like the name Kim.  It is a cute name isn't it??  Maybe cause there is a Kim Kim Kim???  Is that why I think it is cute??  Anyway she lives in Boston.  She is funny funny.  She has done a couple Ironmans and I think is running Boston this year.  She likes to train, and drink, have fun, and poop outside.  Now that is my kinda girl.  :)  She commented on a lot of people I read, so I checked her out.  I always checked out her profile, because her comments come across as Kim.  Kim Kim Kim's does too, so I always have to check to see which one it is.  Usually it is Boston Kim.  Anyway glad to add another.  I add mostly girls don't I???  I am such a blogger slut!!!!!  :)

So on Tuesday, because I think you are all dying to know, I got a swim, bike, and a run in.  Swim I did o.k.  I felt good with my first 450, so I thought I'd do my old standard 450/900/450.  I worry about my stupid back thing though so did 2 450's, and maybe a 100 or 200.  Something like that.  Then I just did pull ups and the circuit.  Bike was just bike to work--running late time trial--bike to aquatic center, and bike home.  Run was 6 miler--1/2 with Jerry, and that was 6 miles@ 8:52.  Yesterday was speed work.  I fucked up the timing, so have no idea.  6- 800's, 5.66 miles total with warm up and cool down.  Big turnout.  Everyone was there except MWMFN and didn't see Amanda either, other than that a good turnout.  Only note was lil' Cathy was flying on her last 800.  That was a down one.  SHEESH!!!  She is doing 2 marathons this spring.  An early one and Bayshore.  Not sure which one she is racing though.  One will be a training run, and one will be a race.  I guess it all depends on how early she hits her form.  We'll see.  :)

Now to the fun stuff.  Do I have anything??  Well I read a short story of new blogger Nancy, and it reminded me of Natalie.  Now some of you know this story as it is a rehash.  I wrote it on heimleblog, Journey, and even earlier on this one, but it is still a good story.  It is the story of Cathrine in Norway, but really Natalie in Normal, and also Natalie in Denmark.  I would love to know who read heimleblog btw.  That would be so interesting.  I don't think I ever got a comment on it, and the only thing I assumed was Becky read it.  Confess confess.  :)   lol. 

Not really sure if I want to rehash the story.  Let's just put it this way.  Natalie and I became more than friends during my physical depression.  I was not really attracted to her at first, but we started saying hi to each other, and stuff.  She grabbed my heart, because she was smart, hard working, and had fun, worked out.  You name it.  Now at this time I just came off the summer where every morning I would wake up early, and walk walk walk walk, before work.  Walk to work, and walk home from work.  Scared scared scared, because I was one of the worst.  I am back at the hospital working, wanting to sleep all the time, due to physical depression, and my weight jumped from 130-170.  Becoming friends with Natalie got me riding the exercise bike, and working out.  That helped a bit with my physical depression.  Anyway to make a long story short I eventually fell head over heels with Natalie.  She studied abroad in Denmark.  I wrote her letters every day.  Every day.  She knew of Lora, and my friendship, which faded.  During the time she was in Denmark, I went to Eau Claire and met Cathrine.  She was a nanny in the states, although she was originally from Norway.  She lives in Norway now, and it was her birthday yesterday.  We met at a bar, became pen pals, and even met in Chicago one time.  We lost touch, and re-found each other via FB.  She is married with kids, and that is that.  She is a fun girl, likes to have fun.  She also has one of the prettiest faces ever.  Really all around package.  She even dresses as a clown for kid's birthdays.  If she reads this I'd like to give her a big MWAH!!!  :)     Our friendship was always platonic.  It was really really really nice being pen pals with her.  She helped me as Natalie broke my heart.  I think we didn't communicate real well, and Natalie and my relationship was a big old misunderstanding.  I didn't know how she felt, and she didn't know how I felt.  We underestimated each other's stubborness.  :)   She was a strong girl.  I like strong girls.  :)

Oh well, that is about it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s   I found out yesterday, or maybe it happened yesterday that I made Sugarleg's blog roll.  Woo Hoo!!!  Sugarleg is Leigh's friend.  I have been on Leigh's list for a long time.  Definitely appreciate it girls.  I love me them strong girls.  :))  Them are two of the strongest.  :)

Love You all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw me some extra of these for my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Always assume I throw extra love Doreen, Jules, and Gina's way.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo    :))

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!   :)))  

Love all ya'alls!!!!!   :)))

2 comments:

Kim said...

you blogged about lil ole me?!!!! thank you my dear!!!!!!

Steve said...

Forgot to mention, if I add you, you make the next day's blog. :) I am glad I added you. You iz definitely funny. :) Good luck this year. :)