Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Swim = Me Suck!!

First off before I get going make sure you check out Jen Harrison's update.  You read that, and you know why she is so great.  That bitch cracks me up.  :)  lol. 

So anyway, yeah yesterday's was a doozy, but you know what about me??  It is more doozy to me than you.  Like I said I am different.  I feel the sword so to speak, and it is hard for me sometimes.  It is not unnatural for me to think people don't like me.  Cory, Victor, Gene Carr, and Jeff Stark help me with that sometimes by just talking.  Acknowledging things.  You know at our work we have drama all over the place??  Some people don't always get along.  Sometimes it baffles me.  I like most people, but the ones who typically only see the not so good in others, and not themselves you know??  So I may not like a person per se right now, but they just have to do the simple changes.  Look at themselves.  None of our lives are that freaking perfect.  None of us are.  When you realize we all struggle with things it helps people not be mean to each other.  Not take shitty days out on other people, but just kinda look at it you know??  Keep your eyes in your head.  We all can be assholes I know.  You know me??  I can be a dick, but I always know good will come out of it.  I am  not sure if that makes sense or not, but I guess what it means is we all SUCK sometimes right??  All of us. 

Anyway I saw a movie last night.  I stayed up later than normal.  It was about a society who tried to take all senses and all feelings away so there would be no wars.  Burning poetry, and paintings and stuff.  How???   By taking a medication that took all that shit away.  If you stopped with the medication than you started feeling.  It was actually pretty good.  Funny I saw that movie, after I talked to Kathy Bailey.  Now she is our canoe lady, who lost her husband a couple years back to anheurism.  (sp)  They had her on Zoloft, to help I guess take depression and sadness away.  She went off cold turkey.  They told her you are not supposed to stop that stuff cold turkey.  What the hell is in that anyway??  You know I think sadness is a normal thing to go through once in a while, especially if you lose a husband, or loved one.  Like those drinkers at the bar, they did not want to talk about that shit.  Our days are like that though.  Some fun, some laughs, and some shitty.  We all sometimes feel shitty, and we all sometimes have bad days.  Freaking normal. 

Not a biggie to show that stuff either, because we can all relate.  Just look at Jen H's post again.  To an outsider that shit is funny.  Sucked for her going through it, but she is better now.  :) 

Ahhhhhh Fuck, I really don't know what this post is about anyway.  I did swim yesterday.  I was thinking of at least getting in a 1/2 mile workout.  Yeah I am out of shape.  I did manage a 450 warm up, so that was good.  I then thought I'd try some 100's.  I am slow so don't worry about that.  :)   lol.  2nd one was 8 seconds slower than the first, and My arms didn't want to have anything to do with the 3rd.  :)  So I kicked on my back for a bit, and was going to do maybe a little cool down.  Got a cramp in my stupid ass leg, and called it a day.  I forgot my workout clothes too, so I couldn't do my other shit.  Oh well.  Today is a run day, and I plan on hitting the pool again. 

That is it for today!!!

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. We get our checks tonight!!   :D  Definitely one good thing our company does.  Every company does stupid shit though too.  Sometimes the policy makers are NOT smarter than the people on the floor.  I think creativity is one of the most underutilized attributes people have, because everyone tries to make cookie cutter people out of everyone.  To get control.   FUCK THAT!!!  :)

Love you all!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

You all are the best.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these to my Welsh friends.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MWAHs to all the rest of ya's!!!!   lol.   girls anyway.   :)   Ha ha ha!!!

Oh, and yeah I know work can see my shit.  Don't care.  I izn't lieing.  and I izn't sugar coating.  Just givin you the real shit.   :)  Whoop!!!!   Whoop!!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)   Love you alllllllllsssssssssss!!!   Oh and @ShearAwesome cracks my shit up.   :)

2 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

Thanks for your support! I bet you are a better Valentine than you think!

Steve said...

I don't get a lot of comments, and you commented on my sight twice. Woo Hoo!!!! thanks, and I will read, comment, and support you forever.

Have a good day week, and everything, I will be following along commenting almost every single time. :))

thanks again. :)