Friday, February 11, 2011

Gots Me Another Blogger.

Okay Okay I was rude.  I should have done it right away.  Her name is Beth Huebner, and you can check her blog out here.  I haven't gone back too far, but she does Marathons, and is now doing Tri's.  She is tall, like 6' tall, and has two kids.  Like I said Jen H follows her so good enough for me.  She blogged yesterday so I said Hi on her blog.  She lives in St. Louis.  :)

In other news my back seems to be getting better and better and better.  Looks like Saturday will be a go.  Hope I am not in horrible shape.  :)  It will be 1 week without running.  Boy I was in a good mood yesterday.  I don't know why, I just am.  I know my blog was a doozy.  My blog is a doozy.  :)  I know that, but all I say is true.  You don't even know the scary shit I have been through.  Why was I singled out??  Just one of those things.  It isn't because I was a good athlete, or I was a nice guy.  I had every reason to be angry.  I suffered more things than you would ever want to know.  Things I couldn't talk about, because it was crazy sounding.  All hidden seen by no one but a cloud of witnesses.  Then I see I see I see I am one of the worst people "in religious terms"  How could I suffer sooooo much, and still be sooooo far away.  I had help,  in my heart I just said "well I might as well do as I am told".  I knew I did right right away.  Thus started my summer of discontent.  Those were the horrible days leading up to the hospital.  After the hospital I suffered the empty physical depression.  I always wondered why.  You remember????   It was the lady who said you need to have the patience of Job.  Do you remember the end of Job's story???  Happy fun days were his again huh??  That is my story and that is my Journey.  It was long, and it was hard, but it ended in a good place.  I still have one more thing to do, and I will suffer mightily.  I knew I had to do it.  I was willing to do it even before the hospital.  Did you guys ever put the blessing I received like Jacob, and the Beatitudes together???  

I was in the hospital lobby.  The old person's part, and I received it.  Wanna know what I felt???  I didn't care.  That is how bad bad it was.  Boy I really suffered, and I guess the only reason is Job's story.  No reason for it really, it just was that way.  I haven't read the Bible in like... well since before the hospital actually, like I said it is a sword, and it slashes me, so I couldn't.  Didn't Jacob have to do a ton of stuff before he felt like he was actually blessed.  He had to wait.  Then to have this promise that everything is for good.  Holy holy cow.  How freeing is that??  No second doubts, no what ifs.  No worries.  I can be as zany as I want, and I want!!!   :)  lol

So whatever I do, I am here to help.  Help you on your own personal Journeys.  I know when I was on mine I really really really really wanted someone who understood.  Someone who had been through some of these things.  Someone to talk to.  I didn't have it, but you do.  Me!!!  :)   You'll see all kinds of things.  I'd like to explain what I saw one night.  Inside of me I experienced the glory of God inside me.  I wanna say full, but I doubt that was full, because that I could not handle.  Yes I saw what God saw, kinda through his eyes.  My feeling was You wouldn't show someone this, unless they were going to be good.  I still had to suffer, and I still felt bad bad bad.  I felt this way, because I was being lied to every second of every day.  Told to do this to do that.  I was a nut.  Satan doesn't play Satan Satan plays God.  He is the Father of lies, and it is truth that sets us free.  Our Journey is that.  We have to overcome the lies. 

So yeah I know this is blog is a doozy.  Eventually all the miracles you read about will be done here on Earth.  Right now a lot of stuff is hidden, and who knows why.  It all seems a bit zany, but we only get a glimpse of the truth.  The full blown truth of it is tooooooo much for us to handle.  So we kinda get the comic book version of it... so to speak. 

So I would like to personally thank Beth Huebner.  You all know how courageous of a thing she did.  So I am gonna yell her name from the mountain top.  Beth Huebner Beth Huebner Beth Huebner, Jackson and Carter too.  :)   lol

That is it for today!!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. Jeff, Tony, Cory, Lamar, and Julie had a good time at the Contractors Breakfast.  :)  lol

Love You All!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)))))

2 comments:

Angela W said...

ummm, I was there (at the contractor breakfast) I thoroughly enjoyef that, going home for three hours and coming back haha, I am diggin the blog steve, never read it before :-)

Carol said...

U should read more often Angela they are good and can learn alot I love reading them when he stops I'm unhappy don't have anything to read lol