Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some Tweets Are Worth 1000 Blogs

Or at least this one.  :)

Here is what I put... In list form.  :)

  1. Put your arms to your side, stand on both feet, and say it is my life!! This is me. I accept all shortcomings
  2.  I love love love when people show the not so great part. It puts us all at ease!! #lightentheload
  3.  Never never never doubt how great you all are. :)
  4. Every flower is different and imperfect in some way. Still beautiful!! :)
  5. Saw Amanda the bartender with two kids from two Fathers. She is pretty in a distinct unique flower kinda way!! :)
  6.  Forget what were taught before we get too old!! #wow #lyrics
  7.  Our alone times are where we find out who we are!! :)
  8.   I love life, because I embrace the sadness!! :)
  9. I also threw some love to one of my favs.  :)    
 I don't really have much else today.  I have some thoughts.  I am excited in the direction we go, because it is a good direction.  So gonna leave a short blog entry today.  

Thanks Angela for reading.  You should have read a long time ago.  :)  Thanks Carol Booth too.  I know you read, and I never throw you on here, but I appreciate it.  Thanks.  :)  Tucker you probably read too, but you'd lie about it.  You just cannot help it.  lol.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. gonna run today, I am not 100% but I'll give it a try.  :)  Wish me luck.  :)

Love YOu All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now for really really cya cya cya.  :)))))
 

No comments: