Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2 days off

I know I know what the heck.  You poor people are probably so depressed by not being able to read my blog with your morning coffee.  I am soooooo sorry.  :)  lol.   No reason for it really.  I slept til 9:00 am on Sunday, and didn't feel like blogging.  I switched my Monday schedule at work to start at 5:00 am, so couple that with back death pain, crappy sleeping, watching the whole Super Bowl, I stayed in bed til the last minute.  As a matter of fact I did not sleep good at all.  I couldn't get comfortable at all.  I finally did get comfortable about 30 minutes before I had to absolutely absolutely get up.  :)  Go figure.  I thought I'd be tired all day, but wasn't too bad.  My back hurts though.  Might end up taking the whole week off.  We'll see.  It feels better today.

There is me in a nutshell.  I am hampered, and a bit on the injured side.  I am not worried about it, although I may get a bit fat.  I think I can ride my bike to work though, although it is like probably 10 freaking degrees outside.  I will get my training in, when healthy, but that is not my #1 priority.  I watch.  I have a set of eyes, and I see how people are doing.  Some are doing great, although they don't really feel it.  Here is an example.  A new blogger I read.  This is what toughness is.  Confessing you don't have all the answers.  She signed up for another IM, not as a bucket list thing, but to find out who she is.  She is like Jen Harrison.  Looking at shit straight on.  No matter what you think you don't have all the fucking answers.  Have to be tough like these girls, and confess your weakness.  Through weakness is strength.  I guess looking at shit straight on is scary.  I forget.  Just saying truth is truth no matter what.  Accept it when it comes your way.  I think in our minds we battle what we think is right, and try and do that, instead of looking at the truth.  A bad thought here, hide hide hide like we have eaten the forbidden apple.  Not the way.  The way = truth, and all that it entails. 

The only way to  not be judged is to show the one who has the best vision everything.  That is our path, and that is our journey, and that is the direction we go.  It takes courage, because not all steps are easy.  So I say once again and again and again.  We got this!!!!   :)

Now quit fucking around.  :)   lol

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. for those who didn't know, Johnny did win his fight, probably with a broken knuckle!!  More importantly though, I am making meatloaf tonight.  :) 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best!!!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  which is now up to 3 btw.  :)

JoAnne had her first day of work yesterday, and didn't tweet how it went.  If I was in Wales now I'd so kick her ass.   :)   j/k   lol

Have a great one!!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!   :)

No comments: