Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Better

Yucky two days, yucky two days.  I am better now.  :)  I mean crap we cannot always be in a good mood.  First off my Saturday run sucked.  My legs just didn't feel good.  I had no idea how far I was going, as I was running to meet the group.  I misjudged how long that was, and was late.  My run ended up being 11.25 miles @9:30'ish pace.  Only highlight of that crappy run is I got to see the girl who got run over by a car.  I know she qualified for Boston, and she is running it.  I guess I wasn't really sure.  I asked her how she was doing, like did things hurt and stuff.  She said, "yeah, but whatcha gonna do??"  Right.  :)  I think winter running is a bit harder, because the legs don't always loosen up.  Who knows? 

I followed Saturday up with a little 3 miler at 10:00 pace.  Snowflakes were huge that day.  :)  Then really not much, just listened to music, and that was it. 

Yesterday was just the absolute worst.  I was feeling every bit of Monday, every bit of February, and every bit of the gray day it was.  YUCK!!  It was just an awful day.  I kinda had a feeling I would feel better today though.  I don't stay in the dumps too long.  Lucky me huh??  Anyway that is about it today.  I am running, and swimming today.  Probably do some biking at the aquatic center.  I'll probably drive to work, cause it looks like the roads are crap.  Lisa is sick, and I need to buy catfood at the local lumberyard.  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am going to pick up another blogger.  I'll let them know, and you might know if you commented on her site.  I'll give you a hint.  It is a girl, and she is fast.  :)  She reads a lot of the same people as me too.  :)

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Extras for the rest o'yas!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo   lol

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!   :)

I am such a goof!!!!  :)

2 comments:

Christi said...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better today!

IronMin said...

Sorry you have had a rough few days, but good to hear you are on the mend. Hang in there! :)