Friday, February 4, 2011

No Clue What To Put As A Title... FUCK!!!! :)

Just threw that "FUCK" in there for the heck of it.  Wanna know something I thought about yesterday??  So Olga is a super secret Twitter friend of mine.  I follow her without following her so to speak.  Maybe you don't even know the O'Toole story.  We became "friends" via Gina.  Nancy started blogging, and Gina told me to read her.  So I did.  Nancy told me about Olga, and I started reading her.  They are twins... not the look alike kind.  So we were friends, and then we weren't really, because I am kinda  a "I love you" kinda guy, and that is weird for 20 year old girls (19 at the time) when I am 44... maybe 43 at the time.  You know same age as Dad.  So that is how that transpired.  No biggie.  We definitely have had a rocky road, but I kept reading their blogs, and kept commenting.  Olga is very colorful.  charismatic if you will.  Nancy is very thoughtful.  thinks about things, and is very deep.  They both are very smart, hard working, ambitious, and NEVER get as much done as they would like.  Always feel behind I gather.  Anyway, that is the low down there.  We typically only have contact when they blog, and when I creep Olga's Twitter wall.  :)   lol.   I creeped Nancy's too, but I think she quit tweeting.  :)   Anyway, the thought I had was Olga put the word MonArchY on her twitter wall. 

What is in that word???   Head of a monarchy is a king.  Monarch is a butterfly.  One is the King of Kings, and if one is the King of Kings, that must suggest other Kings right??  That would probably be an honor bestowed on one I would imagine right??  Anyone ever remember in Heimleblog a day where I once saw a glimpse of the power of a slave becoming King???  You have no idea what that meant if anyone ever read it or even remembers it.  Interesting huh?? 

I also had a post where one day I felt I was in a sword fight.  I was battling ones who had Hatori Hanso swords, and I had a utility knife.  A day of suffering for sure.  All inside, all not to be seen by anyone.  All while I am working.  See all that we are is not what we see.  All that we are is what is inside.  Those who never show more than what is on the surface never really show much.  There is a lot to all of us.  We are people, and we have lived our lives.  There must be a desire for us to keep everything on the surface, because there is security in that, but really there isn't.  Our own intelligence comes not from what we do on the outside, it is what our thoughts are on the inside.  We all have this little gift so to speak.  To show our colors.  Little by little. 

Well anyway... yesterday was a bike to work and back.  We had our first audit of the year, and every dept. passed, so that is good.  Not sure, but probably our best percentage ever.  Speed work last night too.  I only timed the speed part, and the 1.5 mile warm up.  All told it came to 8:13 pace.  Not too shabby I don't think.  It was 6-800;s.  3 hard ups and 3 hard downs.  My body felt like complete ass.  Back sore, legs dead from 11 hour workday on concrete.  Shoveling the day before.  I was not moving good, but I guess it appears 8:13 ain't too shabby considering 1.5 was a slow warm up, and 3 of the hards were up.  I'll take it.  Also my legs were not moving all that great.  I had a good turnover, but I don't think the legs were bending.  It was coldddddd out too.  :)

That is it for today!!!

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  It is Friday, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!!  

Love you all!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!   :)

No comments: