Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good News Bad News

I was thinking maybe a list day, but perhaps not.  We will see.  I guess I will just say what is on my mind, and see where we go.  How's that??  :)   Anyway, as you know my back is bad, and that has pretty much slowed down any running, and any swimming.  Any standing up straight too.  :)  I walk like I have a stick in my ass.  I don't this time either believe it or not.  :)   j/k.  So I guess that is bad news, but it also is good news, you know why??  Speed work tonight is going to be pretty dang cold.  I'll be home nice and warm... doing God knows what.  I picked up a book on Einstein, and started reading it.  I almost picked up a book on Gandhi, which was written by William Shirer, (Czech dude from Cedar Rapids who wrote Rise and Fall) decided against that.  Not really sure, not much to do when it is cold out, and it is a weekday in February. 

So yesterday a couple good things happened.  I had a new follower on Twitter.  I don't know her, but it came across that Jen H. follows her on Twitter, so that was good enough for me, I followed her back.  Also a new follower on my blog, and she is a new one I read.  You know how I operate, I let her know I read her.  Her name is Christi.  She reads IronMin, and she also had a very very courageous post.  Those blogger comment things are great.  I don't always hit the send e-mail, but I gots a lot of new blogs to read from that.  :)  Here is her link if you want to check it out.  It isn't too hard to find out the very courageous post she had. 

I really don't have too much today I don't think.  I am thinking people... myself included... want everything to appear like we got our shit together.  Like we are normal, like other people.  We aren't though.  We are different.  We are not normal, because who is Joe Normal I should be like them??  We are not cookie cutter people, and we are not intended to be like that.  To walk blindly with the cookie cutter mentality leads you nowhere.  To step out, with full color, spiritually naked in front of all is what is intended.  Takes guts though.  You cannot run away from who, and what your are.  This is a tough fucking mile to race, but one that must be raced.  It will lead to some sadness, because like some of you have seen I have had it, and so do all of you. 

Where does it say anything like that???  Whoever falls on this rock will be broken to pieces. 

All it takes is to listen to yourself.  Doesn't it say a wise man/women's eyes are always in their head???  Listen to yourself, and believe what you see, and what you hear.  You have the mirror, and you would not be led in a wrong direction.  You may go off course from time to time, but our help is strong enough to get us back on.  Those little detours just help make us strong-honest. 

I always have a fear I will wake up and have like 1000 blogs to read.  Remember I was going to comment 100% of the time??  That is pretty much off the table, I do comment a lot though.  :) 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  ......hmmmmm don't really have one.  :)  so there.


Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

 

1 comment:

Christi said...

First, thanks so much for the shout out.

Second, I am sorry you have a back injury. They are no fun. I have a degenerative disc (L5) and I often have to deal with it. Though, this time around I have a bruised coccyx. Yea, I busted my ass! :)

Third, I hope you have a great day and that you heal very quickly!