Friday, February 25, 2011

Eeeeeeeek

Oh dear, I really don't think I have anything today.  Maybe if I get some coffee first that will help.  :)

Well, I kinda feel bad, because what we are doing is not going to be easy.  Some people make it harder than it needs to be by trying to be cute, and clever, and whatever.  rhyme.  :)  Life is serious.  It can be zany, and many times I am, but what is life??  What was Anne Frank's life??  She wasn't doing tri's now was she??  What did she do wrong to make her life so bad??  Others did wrong huh??  German's were notorious in their Spartan beliefs, and it was easy for Hitler, and Goebbels to mold them with their warped ideas.  Not that they were bad people, but centuries and centuries of History molded them in a certain way.  One of the things we must overcome.  How??  just by looking.  :)

I wanna give a shout out to "Boston Kim"  Man is she funny.  I love her to pieces already.  She is the booby in Spanish girl.  :)  Frick, I wish I could hang out with her for a night or two, I'd bet it be non -stop laughs.  One thing I thought about is it has to be annoying to go potty while running so often.  Just another thing girls have to deal with.  I know my wife never feels great when she is having her period, or right before.  I don't remember anyone I know not running or whatever due to period issues.  Don't remember anyone ever complaining.  You girls rock!!!  We grow up thinking men are the tougher sex, but centuries, and centuries, have made you women tougher, and more honest, and open.  Not sure why.  I mean maybe it was those damn Spartans who made their impression.  Maybe wars make us like that, because to be a good army you need to have discipline.  I hate stepping on toes like this, but we were not meant to be like that.  A person came centuries ago, and he taught of a way out of the trap.  This sounds weird, perhaps, and it is weird to me, that I have to teach it.  You do know what it says right about teachers???  They are judged to a higher degree.  Like I have said before though I have help.  I have already passed out of judgment anyway. That happened last summer, and yes it was something I saw.  I knew right away what it was... not me, but I had help interpreting it.

The way is the mirror, and you have it.  You are being led to look at it in a timely fashion.  Like I said there will be tough days, because life is like that, but there are always good days too.  By all means go out and do what you do.  Drink wine, do shots, drink beer, workout 1000 hours each day, whatever floats your boat, but you still have to do this simple/hard thing.  You will do it too, because you are being led to do it.  Your journey also helps others like mine has.

Everything helps me out.  The way people are, and the way this thing goes.   I will say again, I am in no hurry.  Take your time, have fun, do whatever.  Life is fun for me most times, especially when I know I can count on Gina to be mad at me like 95% of the time.  :)  maybe more.  That bitch is a firecracker.  :)   It is why I love her.  lol.  I like strong women.

I didn't do shit yesterday.  We took our car to Lisa's friend Sheila.  Her hubby Mike is a mechanic, and he is going to fix it when he has time.  For some reason or another I guess we helped Sheila out a bit ago, and he is just charging us parts.  We'll make them a dinner sometime and stuff.  They are nice.  I like them.  Like all things everything ain't perfect with them, but I like them both.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. slow run to work today, and swim on break.  Prolly work late today.

Love You All!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Like to throw extra of these for my Welsh friends  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras for JPH and "Boston Kim" cause they freaking crack my shit up.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doreen and Jules  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina, cause she is always mad at me.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

All Starks   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox   They have probably felt left out.

people in the running group.  xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo   lol

people at work xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 Beau and Charity xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.  Ha ha ha!!

Christie and Ironmin too.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ha Ha ha Ha  all the rest of  ya's too.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

If you think I forgot you here:  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :))

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :)

p.p.s. Lisa and I remembered our anniversary.  Lisa thought of it yesterday, and it is Sunday.  :)  Now we just have to remember on Sunday.  Wish us luck.  :)  I have no idea how long it has been.  I think Lisa is like 89 years old, and I am 44, so you do the math.  Don't tell her I said that.  :)


That is a lot of xo's.  :)   did you see the Bulls beat the Heat???  with Bosh, Lebron, and D. Wade.  Wow!!!   :)

One more thing, "Steve's Journey" has been done for over a year now.  Woot!!  "The Wait" is over 1 year.  :)  Still going strong.  cya for real now.  Love you all.   :)))

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow! Lots going on! Happy Anniversary!