Wednesday, February 20, 2019

What If I Just Laid In Bed Til 5:00 AM?

That's what I thought of. What if?  It kinda seemed like it would be relaxing.  Today is a work out day. It'd be nice to take Hope before work,  also it would be nice to get the home part of my work out done before work too. I take for granted that most days I wake up "on".  I love sleep like anyone, but it really has never been a struggle for me to get up before I had to.  Except for the one year of no energy after the hospital. 

Yesterday I ran Hope before 4:00 AM, and it was like 11°.  I ain't training for anything, and I have no important miles,  but still why?  These days I guess I just like to be ~30,000 steps. I want to take Hope most days, cuz she likes it.  I am just kinda on the outside looking in at myself. Wondering what makes me tick you know? 

One reason I figured is me just laying in bed til 5:00 AM is probably a normal desire, and me getting up early most days for the heck of it is not. Especially since I write this gibberish a lot.

Other than that not much going on with me. Another day. I am pretty sure I went over 30,000 steps yesterday. I got another book. It's good. I listen to books a lot on Saturday, but I may listen throughout the week. I like it. I like the format too. Yesterday I was listening to a book while I was shopping for groceries for dinner. You see? 

Today is a day. I'll be busy. I don't have a ton of responsibilities,  but I still remain busy. I still will have time to relax. I'll have a dinner, and there will be another night of sleep. Tomorrow I'll wake up "on" again,  and the weird thought of staying in bed til 5:00 AM won't run through my head again.  I am pretty lucky to be the way I am. I figure life must be a grind for most folks. I gather that because I know most people don't always wake up "on" 

Like I said. Today is a day.  It should be okay.  I think I'll rest for a half hour before I take Hope. I usually go at 4:00 AM.

Laterzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: